𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"𝓛𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯𝓯, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓷," A man said over the intercom and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, I was stuck next to Tony and Sid, I got the window seat, luckily. We were on a huge class trip to Russia, I don't know how the college pulled it off, but they did. I looked over towards Michelle, she was sitting with Jal, avoiding looking at Tony and me, she hadn't spoken to me in a while and I didn't blame her, especially now that I was sat next to Tony on this flight. 

"Okay, everyone listen up," Our history teacher spoke as he stood up, "Right, I want you all to remember that this is not a holiday, okay? This is your chance to nail your module one history coursework - post-Soviet industrial Russia! It is a chance of a lifetime, gang! Now, this isn't just education, yeah? It is total education!" 

"Total piss-up," I commented and the teacher shook his head, giving me a look.

"No. No, no, no, there'll be no 'piss up' Okay? We're gonna work hard, understanding the culture and history of Mokshovkov in the Mordovian Republic of the Russian Federation... Okay? We're gonna see the real Russia, yeah?" I sighed as he continued to speak, Tony looked at me, I avoided his eyes, staring back out the window of the plane, looking at the clouds. The teacher finally sat back down and Chris leaned forward, tapping on Anwar's shoulder.

"Where'd you hide the drugs then?" He questioned him.

"I thought you were bringing them!" Anwar argued.

"No... You were gonna put 'em in your turban."

"I don't wear a turban, Chris."

"Oh... Fucking hell," I mumbled to myself, turning my body to look at the two of them.

"I thought you were gonna get one especially!" Chris continued with his turban logic.

Tony turned his body as well, getting a good look at the two of them, "Don't panic, boys... We've got a back up plan," He patted poor Sid on the shoulder and Chris's eyes widened.

"Not up his arse?"

Jal and Michelle were looking over at us all as this was happening, "Christ..." 

"Jeez..." Michelle mumbled, obviously not wanting to be involved, but, she couldn't help it.

Once we landed, we started to go through airport security, but, it showed to be an issue, once they laid eyes on Anwar, the security was quick to single him out, getting a hold of them, they all shouted in Russian as they did so, "What's happening?" I questioned, Chris was standing at my side, his eyes wide. 

"Where are they going to take me?" Anwar asked in a sheepish voice.

"Do something!" Angie told our history teacher, and he nodded, putting a finger up.

"Tom... Maybe I should-" 

"No, no, I'm trip leader."

I shuffled a tad closer to Chris once Tony took a stand next to me, Chris looked down at me as I did so, raising a brow, I mouthed "help" to him and he nodded a little, slinging an arm over my shoulders thoughtfully, as he did this Michelle looked over at us, she glared, I avoided her gaze, placing my hand on Chris's, just hoping to not have a set of eyes on me for once. Somehow Anwar got saved from the Russian security and we all went outside, looking for our bus. Which, was no where in sight. Obviously, we didn't have a bus. We had to ride a truck to our hotel... Which wasn't much of a hotel, more of a prison? It was dreadful. We all got into the lobby standing around, "Pair up, people!" Our teacher shouted and everyone walked off, pairing off with people, I still stood next to Chris, just hoping to sneak away and hide for the remainder of the trip.