chapter five: hows it going bros?

~Freds POV~

      I was walking who knows where and trying to figure out where I would stay. Letter kicked me out of her place and Josh moved away. Sigh. I already missed Tyler but I couldn't go back. He would be happier with Quest...
       I leaned against a wall and it began to rain. I slid down the wall. "I guess this is where I'm staying tonight..." I mumbled. I closed my eyes enduring the cold when I noticed there was a figure in front of me. I looked up to see a funny looking fellow in front of me. "Hey man, what'cha doing?" He asked putting an umbrella above His head. "Uhh recently got dumped......and kicked out." I said with a sigh. He looked at me sadly. "Hey man that sounds pretty rough... You know I'm staying at a hotel with my girlfriend and if you want to stay with us its fine with me...." I stood up and gasped. "R-really!?" I brushed myself off and he chuckled lightly. "Yeah bro, come on." He handed me an umbrella and we walked off to a nearby hotel.
      We walked up to a room and unlocked the door to a pretty Italian girl preparing some food. She looked familiar, like someone I recently met. "Hi Felix!" She smiled and turned to look at me. "Who is this?" He took off his coat and put the umbrella away. "This is-...uh what is your name?" The Italian girl looked at him in complete shock. "Heh, my name is Fredrickskin. But you can call me Fred." I said politely trying not to get on the bad side of the girl. "Ah, okay. Hello Fred. My name is Marzia. I'm guessing you already know Felix." I nodded and took my coat off awkwardly.
     Felix explained everything to Marzia over dinner and she did not seem happy about it. I kept staring at her wondering who she remind me of. Finally I got it. Quest! She looked exactly like her. I had to ask if she knew her. "Uhm excuse me, Marzia?" She looked at me with a tiny smile. "Yes?" She answered polietly. "Do you know of anyone named Quest?" I asked. "Uhm yes, my sister. We look very much alike." I laughed. How in the world did this happen! "Why would you ask?" Felix asked curiously. I shifted uncomfortably. "Well that's who one of my most recent lovers is now with..." Marzia glared at me. "So your the one who hurt Tyler?"