Chapter 7: Battles

Pewds POV

Dang. Everyone was just standing there in an awkward silence. I saw Quest which was definitely Marzias sister and also Tyler. Tyler was looking at Fred and Fred back at Tyler. I could totally assume there was going to be a battle of the Ex's.          

    "Why the hell are you here?" Fred said at Tyler in an unpleasant tone. Tyler looked a little sad at that remark. "I-I...." He stumbled and was trying to find words. "I wanted to see you a-and talk to you..." Fred looked sad and confused. "I don't want to talk to you!" Fred almost screamed. "Yo he's just wants to sort things out! Don't scream at him!" Quest snapped at Fred. I looked at Marzia who looked at me. I could tell we both felt awkward in this situation, and it probably was not the best idea for us to intervene. "Well uhh I have to um....pee." I said awkwardly as an escape. I walked in to the next room over and shut the door. From the other side I could hear them fighting and wondered if maybe it would get physical. I grabbed my camera and walked back to the room where everyone was and placed the camera where no one would see it. I then turned it on in curiosity of if it would actually make a good video. I thought for a moment and then it happened. Fred yelled and Tyler slapped him. The video was all planned out.

Tyler vs. Fred (huge explosion on screen)

Tyler throws the first punch (BAM sign) and Fred takes a step back. Fred then comes back up to throw a punch back but Quest intervenes by tripping him (When he falls explosion). Fred stumbles to get up  and did a 360 to look fierce. (360). Tyler tries to flick him while Quest stands there awkwardly. (Standing there awkwardly!). Fred throws another punch directly at Tyler but it is blocked by Quest. (Block!) Quest grabs him arm and knees him painfully. (Ouch!) Fred slowly drops to his knees. The fight is over. (Times up!)

Tyler has won the round.

Dang, that was intense. Once the fight was over Marzia saw the camera and flicked my head. I guess she was mad but when I add the special effects I had in my head this video will be legendary.