Chapter : 1

Neil khanna is an IPS officer , a man of principles and apple of his parents eyes . He is drop dead handsome but never had any relations with any girl in his past because he was focused to his career and moreover he never saw that spark in someone's eye in which he wanted to dissolve .

Today was the day when his parents were taking him to his friends house who had recently shifted to Mumbai  for a talk about his alliance with their elder daughter .

Neil being an obedient son and no strings attached to anyone tried to gave a try to this relationship so he agreed .

They were now standing in front of a big mansion with " MEHTA VILLA " engraved on the lateral wall .

Neil : dad mom app log andar jaiye , main bas ek important call kar ke ata hu

Prakash and shweta entered the house where they were greeted where as Neil went towards the garden to ask dd about the case .

.
. conversation....
.
.
.
.
.

Neil : dd make sure ki tum case pr puri nazar rakho

As soon as he cut the call and approached to go inside , he saw a girl was running towards his direction while looking backwards , her hairs flying freely in the air . She was wearing

To say he wasn't mesmerized would be a lie

To say he wasn't mesmerized would be a lie . He tried to peep to see her face but couldn't , due to her hairs .

he was so lost in her that he didn't realise when she came towards her and collided with him.

her chest hit his hard once and  to try  in try to balance themselves he fell with her on the ground with him upon her.

their bodies pressed against each other in a very intimate manner while she saw the beauty lines under him.

He removed her hairs which was like barrier in his path and saw her angelic face  .

Avni : oo handsome ! Kaun ho tum aur mere upar kya kar rhe ho

Neil : Kamal h madam mujhse aa kar takrai aur puch rhi ho main tumhare upar kya kar raha hu
Aur kya bola tumne handsome huh

Avni : acha chalo amrood ! Ab utho mere upar se mujhe bohot kaam hai

Neil : umm man nhi kar raha ( caressing her hairs )

Just then she pinched him on his waist  and he got a wincing in pain.

Neil : ouch ! Pagal ladki

And she ran blushingly while clutching her dupatta to her chest .

Neil( thinks ) : ek min ye to andar jaa rhi hai matlab kya yhi h jisse meri shadi hone wali hai
Yeeeessss
Ek min main itna khush kyu ho rha hu

Tu bhi nn Neil pagal h chal andar

______________________________________

To kya lagta hai kya hone wala hai ?

💙💙