Part 7

Stiles POV.
-present time-
    "ok soooo, well how do I put this. Umm ok, I'm not exactly one hundred percent human like most of you thought I was" I said. The pack looks confused so I continued. " well you see I'm actually a hybrid, Half-witch half-vampire" I mumble.

"Momma says what now" Liam said. (I watched a lot of Hannah Montana growing up sue me) Before I could answer the originals turn to me.

"What do you mean half-vampire I thought you were only a witch" Rebekah asks. "Your annoying shrimp dick shell of a man father turned me so I would kill you" " But I looked up to the gods and said No Mam, and ran so fast I put sonic the hedgehog to shame" I said.

"HE DID WHAT" Klaus yelled like the dramatic bitch he is. " calm down Klaus" I said while I rub his arm in a loving way. " but don't think I didn't get my revenge. Once I got a grip on my vamp powers and witch powers I hunt that asswipe down and cut off his dick and put it in a jar. Which I still have today. Then I for real said make his pockets hurt and stole all of his money and belongings" I said with a proud smirk.

Everyone else just sat there in shock until Damon spoke up "Uhm I would just like to say that you are my new favourite person" he said with the look of awe written all over his face.

    "anywhore after that I travelled, And I mean a lot, for the next couple of centuries. The-" I was cut off by my pups.

"A COUPLE CENTURIES" they all scream looking so shocked. "Yeah, I said I was a vampire what did you expect" I say. "Well how old are you" Isaac asked. "Around 300 I kind of lost track" I say.

"Okay back to what I was saying, then I stumbled onto this little town called beacon hills. And I thought why don't I stay here for a while. So I did a spell that allowed me to age all over again. And just my luck the sheriff and his wife were having trouble conceiving.

So I slide into their DM's and they agreed to raise me. So yeah I grew up again and made great friends, but through all of that I never stopped looking for you guys.

Finally, I got a location so I decided that it was time to move. But my pups and Derek didn't want to let me go alone so here we are" when I finish I am out of breath.

As soon as I stop the questions start to spill out their mouths. "Oh My Gosh, Shut The Fuck Up" I say. They quiet down.

    "I'll answer your questions tomorrow. Because as of right now I am horney and tired so I'm going to bed" I say and start to walk to the door. "Pups go back to the hotel and get some sleep." "and Klaus your coming with me" I say with a wink.

I hear gags but I ignore them and drag Klaus out the house. (Their not going to be the only ones gagging... jk... unless)

"so where are we going now" he asks. "Your place" I say. As soon as I say that I'm being lifted and vamp sped to a huge mansion.

I look in awe " how are there so many mansions in such a small town" I mumble.

I hear Klaus chuckle sending vibrations through my body. Once we get to his room I put up a silencing spell as he throws me on the bed. He attacks my neck making me moan. "I missed you" he whispered.