CHAPTER NINE: Operation: Find the Hoes

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay, what is it that you want to ask me?" He said looking at me.

"Do you know Luca, Gio, Killian, and Roman's uncle?" I asked.

He blushed furiously as soon as I mentioned his name. He knew because his face said everything I needed to know.

"I have not heard that name mentioned in years." He said.

"So that answers my question. What is he to you?" I never told my uncle what happened, and he is going to be in for the shock of his life if he is somehow involved with Luca.

"I am nothing to him. I was just his best friend." He stated.

"Huh! You were that lunatic's best friend." I shouted.

"Yes, I was also best friends with Gio, Killian, and Roman's two fathers." He admitted.

"You knew their fathers..." I stuttered out. I knew that was definitely a touchy topic for them and I knew based on Presley's body language, that this was a touchy topic.

"Yes we all grew up together." He said.

"So you forgot to mention that you knew their fathers and uncle, and you were their best friends."

"I mean I hate bringing them considering that I was just their best friend. I was nothing more than that. I don't want to bring up the fact that I was rejected by one of your best friends father and their brother and they ended up being with the other one. I am not going to do that."

"But they weren't together though."

"They were at one point. That is when Luca turned cold because Francis chose to be with Dominic only eventually."

"That still doesn't excuse that Luca raped me."

"He raped you...are you sure that it was Luca because you know Luca is a triplet. I know Luca, and he turned into a cold bastard in terms of his heart. He completely shut off his heart from allowing anyone else to break it, but Luca would never do something like that. His brother would, but Luca would never do that. This is coming from someone who knows Luca like the back of their hand. " Presley stuttered out.

"Okay, wait...wait...huh...time out. There are three brothers." I shouted.

" Marcel, Dominic, and Luca are a set of triplets, but Marcel and Luca are identical twins. Dominic, who is one of Roman, Gio, and Killian's fathers, is their fraternal twin."

"Wait, so are you saying that Luca could technically be missing and Marcel is pretending to be him, and possibly the one who actually raped me." I commented.

"Luca disappeared the night of our senior prom, so when you said that he raped you, I knew it was not him." He pointed out.

"Okay, so why did you not start with that because the man that I thought raped me did not rape me and is actually out there missing. No wonder when I looked at his file, I was confused on why it said that there is a pending missing person case and you were the one who reported it almost 28 years ago. Wait, so who did I thought I kill then...because if Luca is a missing person and it is still pending after this long, who was it that actually raped me.

"I can tell you who it was if you give me something that you noticed about him because I was actually close with that asshole at one point." Presley asked.

"Did the person who raped you have tattoos all over his chest?" He asked.

"No, but they had a lip ring."

"Okay, Luca has tattoos all over his body. That was not him, but I went with Marcel to go get that nose ring. Is it red?" I just nodded my head quickly, and he sighed.

"Okay, so that is not good because Luca is missing, and his brother is pretending to be him." Presley pointed out.

"Do Roman, Killian, and Gio know that Luca is a twin..." I asked.

"They wouldn't have known because Marcel was kept in a facility because he is a lunatic like he is not right in the head. He would kill animals just for fun when he was six. I only tolerated him because that was their brother, but that is someone to be afraid of. He is a scary person and he reacts to anything. When Luca disappeared, Marcel just got let out of mental hospital, and that is when all hell break loose. He killed their parents for putting him in the hospital. That shows you what type of person he is." Presley stated.

"Okay, so I have to tell them this because it will be a matter of time before Luca is being caught in the crossfire because his twin brother is making stupid decisions. I think he needs to stay where he is if he is alive or dead because of his brother. I need to tell Killian, Gio, and Roman." I said rushing out of Presley's house.

This is really bad considering that the person who I thought rape me is actually missing and then his twin is pretending to be him causing chaos. Wait. I froze in my tracks and just started pacing around the front of Presley's apartment. I knocked on his door when suddenly a theory hit my head. He chuckled probably knowing that I came up with a theory.

"Okay, so I have a theory..." I said pacing around his apartment.

"I am not going to lie, you have been spot on when it comes to your theories. What is your theories?"

"Okay, so I know they are werewolves. I just don't know anything about them other than the fact that they shifted in front of me that night I was attacked years ago. Gio told me that him and Killian have the same gift which is that they can see visions in the future like they are trying to tell us a story. What if Gio found out before Killian that Marcel was actually pretending to be Luca, and Gio has been trying to find Luca."

"Okay, that still does not explain why Killian all of a sudden disappeared because you told me when you were in the hospital just the other day that he was here..."

"Killian probably got the vision while I was in unconscious and then Gio called him and told him where he was when he realized that Marcel was pretending to be Luca, and he is there with him now." I said.

"I mean it is not far fetched but Roman has no clue what is going on..."

"Of course he doesn't know, and I think that they don't want him knowing how he would react. It seems that I am being targeted, so it could be possible that they don't want Roman to know because then that would mean I would be an easy target for Marcel to snatch up since Roman would be so focus on trying to find Luca and then also trying to get rid of Marcel."

"I mean that is possible, and that is the only logical explanation." Presley pointed out.

"Okay, I know what I need to do." I said with my mind set.

"What are you going to do?"

"I need your help. I am going to find Gio which will most likely guide me to Killian and Luca." He said.

"I am in." He smirked.

Operation, find the hoes starts now.