KPOP FACTS

2PM's JUNSU are very closed friends with BIGBANG's Taeyang and GD.

SNSD leader Taeyeon's phone was once lost and was found inside the refrigerator. XD

SHINee's Almighty Key often visits CD shops just to ask, "Where are the SHINee's CD's? Are they sellingh well?"

SUJU's Heechul dislikes girls who shows off their tummies.

SUJU's Donghae often listen to SUKIRA (Radio Show) because he's afraid that Eunhyuk and Leeteuk would tell gossip about him.

Believe it or not but 4MINUTE's angelic Jihyun does splits even when she's sleeping at night.

Accdg. to Key, Taemin is the best in making girls happy among all the members.

According to Jay Park, Taecyeon dances the popping style dance even while sleeping.

Hyoyeon of SNSD has 15 piercings, one of them was on her tongue.

 According to the other KARA members, Goo Hara eats the most but doesn't seem to gain any weight. Her waistline was just 20 inches.

"We gave up having a girlfriend. By giving up having one, we now have so many girlfriends across Asia."

- Leeteuk (SuJu)

SNSD Sunny hides foods and keeps chestnut in her purse.

4MINUTE Hyuna sleeps without shorts at night.

2NE1 Leader CL is a clean freak. She was often filmed cleaning and always complaining about the dirty bathroom on 2NE1 TV.

2NE1 dorky and goddess member DARA is afraid of dogs and puppies.