Lesson 3: The perfect angle

Start from the beginning

Hyeri looked at him with her widened eyes. Her lips parted by the surprise. Taeyang saw the opportunity, he smirked and pressed his lips against hers.

Hyeri wasn't expecting a sudden kiss. Before she could push him away, he attacked her lips again. She felt weak by his kiss and dropped her pen on the table, which slowly rolled away from her. His kiss was so soft and sweet, almost tasted like peach. His lips massaged on hers again and again, then he sucked on her lower lip and playfully pulled it away before kissing her again. Her mind was overwhelmed and her body grew weak on her, she held onto Taeyang's arms and kissed him back in return.

Taeyang's lips curled up, satisfied with her response. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

The sound of her pen dropping on the floor drew Hyeri back to the reality. She quickly broke off the kiss and stood up. Taeyang grabbed her wrist before she could run away again. "Noona!"

Hyeri tried to free her hand from Taeyang, but he held onto her tighter. She turned away from him. "We....we can't do this!"

"Why not? Was it because of my brother?" Taeyang frowned, he didn't understand why she kept running away from him. She clearly liked him judging by her response earlier.

"No.....you...you are my student." She looked ashamed.

"That's it? That's the reason?"

She admitted in silent.

"Technically you are not my teacher, you are my TA." Taeyang stated calmly.

"What difference does it make?" Hyeri finally shook off his holding hand and fled the scene.

_______________________________________

Hyeri went to Sohyun's boutique after school. She called Sohyun earlier to confirm the photoshoot, and Sohyun was busy at her studio and couldn't meet with her, so she told Hyeri the pin of her boutique lock so that she could pick up the clothes for final fitting.

Hyeri got inside the boutique and turned on the lights. She quickly found the pile of clothes Sohyun had left for her, she picked one up and headed to the fitting room.

After she changed, she walked out of the fitting room and looked at the mirror. She turned slightly to look at the side, that was when she noticed a man standing by the boutique door.

"Sorry sir, we are closed." Hyeri said to the man.

He was tall, and really handsome. He let out a bright smile and looked super cute just like a baby kitten. "Hi, I am looking for the shop owner."

"Sohyun? She is not here today."

"Oh, do you know where is she?"

"Ar......may I know who are you?"

"I am Inseong, his boyfriend."

"Oh...." Hyeri raised her eyebrows, she checked him out from top to bottom. He was wearing a striped Armani suit, obviously loaded. The cutting of the suit made him looked extra tall, not that he was not tall himself...and his face....was just one of a kind. Sohyun certainly had good taste in man.

"You mean ex.... boyfriend?"

"Ar....haha." Inseong scratched his neck and let out an embarrassed smile.

"I don't think Sohyun want to see you."

"I know. In fact, I tried to call her and message her, but she didn't reply any of my messages." Inseong walked closer to Hyeri, pressed his palms together and begged her. "Could you please tell me where she is? I know I said I will wait, but I really want to talk to her."

"Why? You two already broke up, what's there to talk about?" Hyeri almost gave in when she saw his innocent kitty face.

"I want to tell her that I broke off my engagement because of her, because I am still in love with her!" He went on and told Hyeri everything, if that's what it takes to get to Sohyun.

Hyeri kind of sympathized Inseong, his ex fiancee sounded like a real bitch, and he seemed to be sincere when he said he was still in love with Sohyun.

"She was at her studio when I last talked to her. I don't know if she's still there though......and one more thing, you better take good care of her and the baby, otherwise, I am going to hunt you down!"

"Bab....baby? What baby?" Inseong widened his eyes, he looked real shocked.

Oops, she did it again.

"What baby? I.....I didn't say anything about baby....." She looked away from Inseong.

"You said she is pregnant?" He looked at Hyeri's face, this woman really couldn't lie.

"I didn't say she's pregnant, I just said the baby.....I....oh shit!" Hyeri swore in embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" Inseong pressed his hand against his forehead, still trying to process the shocking news.

When Inseong finally came back to his sense, he went forward and hugged Hyeri. "Thank you! Thank you for telling me this!"

"Inseong ssi....." Hyeri didn't know what to do, she just stood there and let Inseong hugged her.

Little did she know that Taeyang was just standing outside, witnessing everything that happened.

He clenched his jaw and murmured. "She is mine."

_____________________________________

Rowoon came home from the dinner with his parents. It was a disaster. He had enough to worry about already, and they just added one more on the list.  He knew his parents were up to something, but he didn't expect they were setting him up with Suzy.

He loosened his tie when he heard a buzz sound in the living room. It was Sohyun's phone on the couch. He looked around but didn't see her. The phone buzzed again. He picked up the phone and frowned. There were a lots of unread messages from Inseong.

He was about to put down the phone, but it buzzed again. This time he couldn't resist the temptation. He unlocked Sohyun's phone, there were some missed calls and messages.

IS: Sohyun-ah, can we talk?
IS: I am sorry.
IS: I broke off the engagement.
IS: I miss you.
IS: Can you give me a chance?
IS: I am still in love with you.

Rowoon deepened his frown as he read through the messages. Did he know about the baby? Was it why he broke off the engagement? Was the baby his? Rowoon halted and shook his head. Sohyun didn't see Inseong for a month before the break up, the baby couldn't be his......or may be Sohyun just didn't tell him about meeting with Inseong?

Rowoon sighed at that thought, he didn't like the uncertainties. What if the baby really is Inseong's? Would Sohyun go back to him?

Then the phone buzzed again.

IS: I know it's a lot to take in, I will wait for you.

He stared at the message and bit his lips.

😈: Just delete the messages, then Sohyun will not find out.
👼: No! You have already lied to Sohyun once, don't do it again.
😈: Do you want to be with Sohyun or not?
👼: What about the baby? Have you thought about that?
😈: You will love the baby no matter what! Just delete the messages!

"Who's that?" Sohyun asked from her room.

Rowoon was startled by her and almost dropped her phone. He quickly deleted all of Inseong's call records and messages before putting down Sohyun's phone.

"It's just a scam call."