23

Homecoming

Aspectabund
(Adj.) letting or being able to let expressive emotions show easily through ones face and eyes

I woke up this morning with things on my mind, those nightmares there getting worse. I got up off my bed and got ready for the day, going into the shower and pressing play on my speaker and Juice Wrld & The Weekend smile played. I stepped into the shower after removing my clothes, and let the warm water touch my skin.

After the Shower

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around and walked over to my mirror, and started flat iron my hair one section at a time from the front to the back. I watched as my curly hair went straight. My hair was long but not that long but it was waist length I didn't mind actually taking the time it do my hair, its my greatest feature that I love. I laid the flat iron down in its holder and unplugged it from its socket and started brushing my teeth another feature I loved about my self, my teeth in my opinion they were white as snow. after rinsing out my mouth, I step out the bathroom headed for my closet looking for todays fit but I wasn't feeling to girly today so I decided on a white tube top, light blue jeans , a camo jacket, black and yellow hat and my black and yellow high top Nike.

 after rinsing out my mouth, I step out the bathroom headed for my closet looking for todays fit but I wasn't feeling to girly today so I decided on a white tube top, light blue jeans , a camo jacket, black and yellow hat and my black and yellow h...

After putting my clothes on I went down stairs to see Mr.Adams and dad having a conversations in the kitchen. "You know as well as I do that the Eagles need Asher on that field tonight. There's no way he riding the bench for this game." Mr.Adams said taping his finger on the marble counter top. "Harold, I don't like sitting out my starting wide receiver on homecoming, either. It puts me at a disadvantage, A disadvantage that I cannot afford. But your son, he was drinking on school property. Made a big scene at the dance last night, and there are consequence for that." dad said "is that right?" "Im afraid it is" Mr. Adams started moving forward towards dad and I pulled out my phone and started recording "Im not gonna let this stand, You mark my work, Your gonna regret it." I moved more in the kitchen and made myself know "Morning dad" I said Making my way in between the two "Is there a problem Mr. Adams because if I heard correctly you just made a threat to the man whos property your on" I said handing my phone to dad so he could see that there was a recording. "No, you heard wrong I was just leaving.. have a nice day" I smiled and and waved as he left. "send the recording to yourself so we have evidence if something happens at tonight game" dad nodded and sent the recording and handed me back my phone which I took while opening the fridge while he went and sat down in the living room. I grabbed a bowl of mixed fruits and closed the fridge door and sat at the counter on the bar stool and watch as Jordan walked threw the door still in his tux and Olivia raced down the stairs. "where the hell have you been" Olivia said racing over to him trying to whisper "out" Jordan said pulling out a bag of chips and eating them "Are you high right now" "what?no" Jordan said taking another pringles chip out and eating it. "Incase your forgetting, I know what high as a kite looks like" Jordan stopped eating his chips "Are you nuts? You have a game today" Jordan sighed and sat his shoes down "Olivia relax" "Relax dude, I covered for you. I told mom and dad you were in your room all night.. Now get your chip-guzzling walk of shame butt up stairs before-" Before Olivia could even get Jordan up stairs Dad came from around the corner.