F

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Crimson

Jason Writing

**********

Crimson was appointed as a new teacher at the school. 

Also, she does a part time job as a house keeper and babysitter on certain days.

"Come on man! You can't just lay around and drink your problems away. You got to get over it somehow without forgetting the memories of your deceased wife. What if you make an alter for her? Honor her death with her watching over you two along with other possible family members in spirit. Just stop drinking. If you drink too much alcohol, then you could damage your lungs. I will give you about a week more to be in depression, but no longer than that Izumi-kun."

The next day, there was a puppy found almost dead.

Crimson used energy to save the puppy so it could live longer.

"Wan wan! Wan wan!" the puppy was happy and licked Jason on his check.

Later on, they met with Hideo Shimada. 

"Hey Shimada! If you want to stay low, then I suggest to be more aware of your surroundings. I believe that there would be a day where you would be founded out in being whatever creature you are. Just a suggestion with Ms. Yuko being curious with who you are. Other than that, Kana seem to be obvious in knowing the location of your kind and a bit oblivious on the meaning. She thinks that it is a telepathy thing to indicate a soul mate or something with Shinichi, but it is just Migi that is apart of him. Well, be careful and enjoy the life you have. I will be in the teacher room or English class if you need me."

At PE class, Hideo and Jason were kicking a football/soccer ball towards each other.

"You know, you are a fun opponent to play ball with. I wonder why this school allowed such a young boy here."

I am here on my free decision. Also, I am mostly a visitor at the school visiting different classes as I please except when a science or health related teacher would ask me to leave because of a lesson they are teaching. I like it here. It is fun!

"So Ms. Crimson and you are living together. Is she your mother or a guardian? I see you two together most of the time from in school and out." 

Crimson is a caring guardian. My parents had passed away so Crimson is the most recent of memories I have with someone that cares for me or at least gives me company. I love Crimson as if Crimson was a wonderful parent I never had.

"It sounds like Ms. Crimson is such a nice person. You truly are the nicest human I have ever met your age or the first I am going to say that seems kind at this school knowing the identify of who I am." 

A few days later, it was during school secession.

"Okay class. I would suggest that we get out of our seats and line up in the hallway. We are going outside now for the meantime. Come on. Let's go out and enjoy the wonderful day."

Hideo went out of control of himself. It seems like he has no control over his cells and neurons inside. He could be a danger to everyone at school. What do we do?

"We will wait and see if it continues further. I think I would intervene with the situation if it results in killing the students here as quickly as possible. Eh... The killing started. Get outside with the other students. Be sure that you are safe. I can't deal with life if you were ever dead."

It took sometimes, but Crimson eventually found where Hideo was.

Before Hideo could continue with his killing spree, Crimson dragged him to a private place to transfer to his host for awhile to get rid of the chemicals inside him.

It took a few moments and Hideo had gotten control of his mind. 

His formation returned back to normal as the student he was disguised as but the police was there to question his behavior.

"Thank you for helping me as much as you could."

"Come on kid, let's go to the station for more questioning. If you were to be proven innocent, then you would most likely to be put into the care of Ms. Crimson here as she seems to have more control over you. However, that doesn't seem to be a likely possibility for you to have in the end."

After some investigation with Hideo, he was set free on house arrest with a tracker and Crimson being his voucher. 

"Well, I guess it is just us three living here together. Follow the house rules on the wall and you will be okay or the authorities would be taking you away along with degrading my life for losing sight of your activities. I don't want to be homeless again or Jason to be taken away."

"I will try my best in staying calm and have a low profile in society to help you keep the ownership of Jason. It is the least I could do with your help in getting rid of the toxins which caused a lost of control of the brain and both of you keeping my kind's secret of existing at school. Also, you are taking care of me for the time being until I am set free from the watch of the police."

"Yeah... Well we are happy to see that you are alive."

Yay for your survival! Let's eat dinner. I am hungry.