3

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Crimson

Jason Writing

**********

It was the next day and the group were hurrying to school until they encountered a fight.

Shinichi thought to intervene with the fight. 

Jason also wanted to help the beaten up man.

Fight me if you aren't going to stop beating them.

"Aw... the little kid wants to help with this fight. You guys are a bunch on wimps."

Jason entered the battle and thought smartly to let the guys beat each other than himself. 

"How could a little guy like him out smart us?" the guys groaned. 

"Get up. We're leaving here. Come on Kana."

They eventually got to the school. 

Nagai's friends were thankful for the help of Shinichi and Jason for defending him.

After school, Jason went to find Nagai and his friends to help because Shinichi and Murano were in trouble. 

They were available to get there in time to help. 

Around dinner time, Jason and Crimson went out for a late night walk which lead to Shinichi and Migi being alone.

Time Skip brought to you by 

Chocolate!!!!!!!!

"You are here at the hospital. Have you been here this entire time when I was unconscious?"

No, I was thought dead. The creature like your mother tried to kill me. After the kill, they thought me dead and put me in a coffin. It took me a while to dig myself out. Good thing that I am alive. Yay! Also, I got some chocolate from someone who didn't want to eat the chocolate. 

"It is interesting to see how the person was so nice to give us chocolate out of hatred in eating it. As a matter as fact, I think I will transfer into another human so that I could help raise Jason more better. It is the human society in which I believe we need to earn some cash to live a normal life."

"Who are you going to take as a host? It isn't likely that a person would be willing to coexist with another being alien and unnatural."

"Don't worry. I will just take a host of an idiot homeless loser in society. See you tomorrow!"

Time Skip brought to you by

"Hi New Friend!"

Everyone was at the coastal place to see what the creature similar to Migi was

They ended up finding another guy who is like Shinichi but with the creature connected inside the neck and below to the lungs.

Mamoru told his side of the story of how he met his friend Parasite.

Next, they went to a safe place to talk more.

"I am Crimson... Yeah, I don't have a last name. I just got in this person because I found her in a coffin buried alive. The tombstone is sort of sad with nothing important about her "death" along with being buried in an abandoned place. I would say goal in finding a willing host, but I feel a little pity that this person is more of a quitter in life than you. She is currently sleeping in a in fantasy world of her own while I was permitted to live as her in the reality world disguised as her with a lifestyle of my own. This little guy is Jason. We have nameless last names."

"How are you living as your own person?"

"I don't know and don't care to find an answer because that would be a waste of my life to research it. As long as the host is alive, I can just live life as it is or find different hosts until they agree to have me."

Jason bumped a box of tissues for Mamoru to use to get rid of his tears.

"So, where did you found Jason here. You people are from America. How is it like living there?"

"I found Jason in a dumpster. His birth parents were close to death and had a final wish for me to protect and raise their boy. So I took care of Jason for awhile and got attached to him. I grew to enjoy the love I have for Jason as if he were my friend and a good family member that I would want to hang out with. America is fine. We are still living so that is something to be proud of."

Later in the day, Mamoru told us that he would be willing to help them catch down the disguised person as Shinichi's mother.

To be honest, you sort of cry a lot. Not to hurt your feelings, but it is a honest truth. However, many creatures have emotions that could affect them differently in their own ways.

The next day, the disguised person was found. 

In the end, the fake person was killed by Parasyte.

"Well... that person is dead. I am unsure about the bonding experience with my family because I killed my parent and siblings out of pure hatred to each other. However this is about you. A high scholar who loves his family. I wonder what would have been different if I were to love my family. I would probably be dead before getting the chance to meet Jason because our kind just hate each other and the most hatred are within the families." Crimson explained while kicking the remaining piece of the creature into the ocean opposite of the main body.

Soon, Shinichi and his father talked for awhile before they left to return back to their town.

Yay! We survived. I wonder what would happen if  you took on a job?