7 | J U S T D A N C E

[4.2; 4.3]

"well, i am a taurus"

Because of Florence's concussion, staring at a computer screen gave her a huge headache

Because of Florence's concussion, staring at a computer screen gave her a huge headache. Because of this, Garcia had her working on paperwork for the majority of her first week back. Once her concussion was all healed, she then had to digitize all the paperwork she had filed away. For once, she didn't complain about her job. Florence would much rather sit at her desk all day then spend another second in the field ever again.

Of course, she still took her frequent breaks to go bother the others. Hotch was at a doctor's appointment, so annoying him wasn't an option — ever since he had admitted to enjoying her presence, Florence had spent much more time with him. Given that he wasn't cleared to go out into the field yet, he couldn't run away.

Florence settled for heading to JJ's office. She knocked on the door and poked her head in, greeting JJ with a smile.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, I'm just looking over cases," she said, nodding to some folders on her desk.

"I won't keep you long," Florence said, taking a seat across from her. "But I have a present for you?"

"Oh yeah?"

Florence nodded and dug in her pocket before pulling out the gift. She held out a blue friendship bracelet like the one she had given to Garcia. "I made it for you. I picked blue for your son. Don't worry though. I'll get him a real gift when he gets here."

JJ grinned and took the bracelet fondly. She was too touched to even bring up the fact that she could still have a girl. "Thank you, Florence." It made her perk up when JJ slipped it around her wrist. "You know, you're actually a huge sweetheart."

"Don't tell anyone though. I have a reputation for being a nuisance to uphold," Florence said, laughing. Then she smiled softly. "You're gonna be a totally bitchin' mom, JJ."

JJ was going to thank her again, but her phone rang. Florence let her answer it and left her office, waving goodbye. Next, she made her way to Reid's desk and perched herself on the corner.

"Teach me something, Boy Genius."

"Did you know that there are far more trees on the planet than there are stars in the galaxy?" he asked.

"No way," she said, narrowing her eyes playfully. Spencer sat forward excitedly.

"Yes, way! There are only around four-hundred billion stars in the Milky Way while there are approximately three thousand and forty-one trillion trees on Earth," he said. "And of those forty-one trillion trees there are over sixty thousand different species of trees."

"I'll keep that in mind next time I climb one," she said. "Thanks, Spence."

"Briefing room as soon as Hotch gets back from the doctor," JJ told them, walking out of her office. "Should be about twenty minutes."