Friends and Rivals

"So, you now have Riolu," Itama spoke up softly.

"Indeed" Tobirama agreed glancing down to see me walking alongside him.

Itama was a bit nervous as he looked to his other older brother Hashirama who was just as nervous.

'I'm glad I don't have to go in my poke ball,' I thought to myself as professor Umino led us into another building.

"Its okay to be nervous, Hashirama, Itama, but I'm sure the two of you will be fine." The professor reassures them.

Behind us, Ash and pikachu follow not so quietly as they smile so brightly at each and every building we have passed thus far and lets not even mention the front entrance.

We enter into the elevator as I not so subtly grasp Tobirama's hand. He looked down at me as I looked a bit unnerved by the two guests from Kanto who basically were jumping up and down in excitement.

 He looked down at me as I looked a bit unnerved by the two guests from Kanto who basically were jumping up and down in excitement

They're making me nauseous. I felt a hand squeeze mine before it had pat my head. Just then the elevator began its ascend causing my stomach to tighten. Ugh, I hate being claustrophobic like I am.

"Ah! What's wrong with Riolu?" Hashirama asked loudly causing me to grab my stomach.

"I don't think Riolu likes tight spaces" the professor commented.

"And Ash isn't exactly helping with him jumping around," commented Itama.

Tobirama glared at Ash for making Riolu even more uncomfortable which in turn caused Ash to get scared and stop moving.

Finally, we heard the ding which entailed we had reached our designated floor before the elevator door opens with me running through. I lean against a pillar taking deep breaths in. I felt a hand rub my back in a soothing manner before something green caught my eyes.

I looked up swallowing the lump in my throat to see a trail of ones very green aura. It almost looked as if it was searching. "Rio, Riolu?" Huh, green aura? I followed the trail with my eyes to see that it was heading in Hashirama's direction.

It actually seemed to milk its way into his clear aura, like milk in coffee. I wander. I unsteadily walked to Hashirama and grabbed a hold on his hand.

He looked down to me as I began to pull him in the direction of the green trail. I kept pulling him along ignoring the others until I saw a glass door with a security clearance sign taped onto it.

The aura is through here. I looked back at Tobirama who was observing me with keen eyes. I pointed to the door. His aura is attracting another from beyond here.

"Riolu, that is a door for pokemon too scared to trust humans" the others were all voicing their opinions as I looked through the door and back at Hashirama's aura.

They're calling to each other. Soul partners. I then put my hand on the door looking through it knowing Hashirama is destined to meet this pokemon.