You nod. "Okay. Yeah, we'll stay here."

"Agents will be posted down the hall from the room you'll be staying in," Hotch assures you. "Joseph can sleep in Jack's room, and I still have Jack's crib, so Rhiannon can sleep there in my room."

"Thanks, Hotch," Spencer says softly, his hand finding yours.

He gives you two a small nod. "What else are godparents for?"

You laugh softly before the three of you head into the bullpen. You walk over to your kids, Joseph immediately jumping into your arms. You giggle, wrapping him up, watching Spencer take Rhiannon into his, giving her a small kiss on the forehead as he does.

"Are we going home, mama?" Joseph asks, his big hazel eyes on your face.

You shake your head slightly. "Not yet, big man. But do you know who you get to stay with tonight? Uncle Aaron and Jack!"

Joseph's eyes light up. "Really?"

You nod, running your fingers through your son's brown curls. "Mhm. And Uncle Aaron says you get to stay in Jack's room. That means you get to play with all of his toys!"

"Yay!" Joseph cheers, leaning up to give you a kiss on your cheek.

You laugh, hugging your son tightly before walking over to Spencer. Rhiannon's head rests on his shoulder, his hand on her back. Her eyes are closed, and you run your fingers through her hair, meeting Spencer's eyes. You see a hint of pain in them—he hates this. He hates leaving the kids. You bite the inside of your cheek, holding back tears. This is your fault. You swallow the lump in your throat before giving him a small smile.

You lean in, giving Rhiannon a kiss on her cheek before turning to Hotch. "Ready?"

He nods. "Yeah, Will ran outside to put the car seat in my car. Let's go."

The three of you walk out of the building and toward Hotch's car, Joseph's tiny hands curled into fists, the fabric of your shirt twisted inside of them. You put him down and he looks up at you.

"I miss you, mama."

The words almost make you break down, your lower lip trembling as you look down at your son. "I miss you, too, big guy. I promise it'll get better soon, okay? I love you."

"I love you, too, mama."

You stand, and Spencer shifts Rhiannon into your arms. He bends down, putting himself at Joseph's height.

"Are you gonna be good for Uncle Aaron?" He asks Joseph.

"Mhm, I promise!" Joseph giggles.

Spencer grins at him. "Come here." He opens his arms and Joseph walks into them, throwing his arms around Spencer's neck. Spencer rubs his back softly, and you see his jaw clench. He kisses the top of Joseph's head before pulling away. "I love you, okay? Don't forget that."

"I love you, too, daddy," Joseph replies, squeezing Spencer's cheeks between his little hands.

"Alright, go to Uncle Aaron."

Joseph turns around and runs over to Hotch. Hotch picks him up, smiling at his godson as he puts him in the car. Spencer stands, making his way to you and Rhiannon. You turn to Rhiannon, watching her open up her sleepy little eyes. You run your fingers through her curls, and she grips onto your shirt.

"Mama," she murmurs sleepily.

"Mhm, sweet girl," you reply. "Mama misses you so much."

Your daughter smiles and you lean down, kissing her forehead. Spencer rubs your back softly as Hotch comes over, taking Rhiannon from you. He gives you a small smile.