volume 2 chapter 2

I was still thinking on what happened yesterday, I might be more paranoid then Blake with the White Fang, those yellow eyes, where have seen them before. I noticed Jaune trying to ask Weiss to basically hang out with him. I'm not mad at him trying to ask her, I'm mad at the fact that he is blind as a bat when it comes to girls making a move. Its obvious that Pyrrha likes him, but why the hell can't he see that. It makes me want to slap some sence into this kid. The bell rang and I whent to go walk with Weiss. Still in thought though

Weiss: Hey Sans.

Sans: Hey Weiss, what's up?

I was drinking some water while she was talking

Weiss: oh, nothing I just wondering, well........do you have an interest in someone.

I then spit out my water in shock and was coughing.

Weiss: Oh No, are you ok?

Sans: No, it's fine, just drunk my water to quickly.

Weiss: Ok...........So, do you like anyone?

Oh crap, what should I say, do I say I like her or do I don't, Basically do I say It now and have our friendship ruined and she doesn't talk to me again, or do I say it when I know if she does like me back. I then spoke.

Sans: I dont know actually. No one  actually ever like me like that, because you know, I'm a monster.

Weiss: So?

Sans: So what?

Weiss: So what if your a monster, if someone likes you, they should only like you for who you are, not that your not human.

I than smile at her.

Sans: Thanks Weiss.

Weiss: Its nothing.

We then walk to my dorm to get ready for what were going to do tonight and by that I mean get in my casual clothes, with my weapon on my back. I head to RWBY's dorm and knocked.

Sans: Did somebody order 50 funny bones?

Then Ruby answers the door.

Ruby: Good, you made it.

Sans: You think I wouldn't show up?

Ruby: No, just wanted tou to be here.

Sans: Aw you care.

Yang: it's what family is about.

Ruby: ok, now that everyone is here, does everyone remember there roles?

Weiss: You and I will CCT to check the schnee records to check for dust robberies inconsistencies, seeing since I am in the family it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The white Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and new recruit members, if I can get in I can get in, I can find out what there planning.

Yang: I have a friend on the shady side of town who knows everything going on in vale, getting information shouldn't be hard.

Sans: I'll try my best to find anything suspicious going on, I know the streets like I know the back of my spine.

Ruby: Great, we'll met up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this.

Sun: Yeah.

We the all look to see Sun hanging from a branch outside of the window.

Blake: Sun?!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Easy I do it al the time.