Birthday:

Henrik POV:

Henrik POV:

Today is Kai's 22nd birthday an I am really exited. We are now 5 years together and it feels so sureal. Eventhought it's his birthday today his family will probably not even congratulate him because they think he is a abomination. His family doesn't really like me just because I am Kai's boyfriend but I don't really care what they think of me because I only need Kai.

I am currently lying on Kai's bed waiting for him to come into his room so I can give him my gift. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kai entered his room. ,,Hey babe'' Kai said to me. ,,There is my birthday boy'' I said to him smiling. He just chuckeled at me. ,,Here I got you something'' I said to him giving him a perfectly wraped gift. His eyes light up as he saw the gift an eagerly opened it. In the middle of the box layed a gold medallion that I bought for him.

 In the middle of the box layed a gold medallion that I bought for him

,,It's beautiful'' Kai whispers amazed. ,,Anything for you babe'' I tell him seductely in his ear. Kai quickly puts the medallion into the box again, grabs my waist and quickly smaches our bodies together. ,,Do you want a reward'' He asks me while nibbling my ear. I quickly took his face and smashed my lips on his for a hot and passionate kiss.

His tongue quickly entered my mouth while I was distracted and began to explore my mouth. I was tugging on his shirt to signal him to take it off. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head to expose his perfect toned torso and and quickly smashed our lips together again. He quickly moved us to his bed so I was lying under him while he was hovering over me. I was currently trieing to open his pants when his twin sister barged into his room seeing us both halfnacked on his bed.

,,OMG'' She shrieked loud almost making my eardrums explode. We both broke apart annoyed that she interupted us. ,,What do you want?'' Kai asks her with so much venom in his voice as possible. ,,I wanted to say sorry because I know how important it is for you'' She says to Kai. We both didn't understand what she was talking about so Kai asked her ,,What are you talking about?''  ,,I am talking about that father said that you and me want do the merge like we planned'' When she said that she quickly left the room.

Kai was shaking with anger when he heard what Jo said that he completely forgot that I am there too. I quickly grabed his face so that he is looking into my eyes. Kai's eyes immedtiately softed when he looked at me. ,,I am going to kill them and I don't want you to see it'' He said to me in a pleading tone. ,,No Kai if you do something I will be with you and I will help you you are the love of my life and I can't live without you'' I told him with sincerty in my voice. When I told him that tears gathered in his eyes. ,,I love you'' He told me too and then kissed me with as much passion as possible.

Time skip:

We are currently trieing to find Kai's youngest brother. Kai already killed three of his sibling but he told me he will let me kill his youngest brother. I never liked his youngest brother I always thought he was a annoying brat.

When I found him I quickly took the knife from Kai and smashed it into his brothers heart killing him painfully. What I didn't saw were the black veins forming on my arm where I was holding him still, I was feeding from his pain. My eyes where completely black, there was a black shadow fox tail behind me and in my hand was an ancient japanese sword. I was shocked and Kai was completely amazed. ,,Babe you have a tail'' He said to me teasingly. I just playfully glared at him.

After Jo said she would do the Merge we quickly went to the spot to do merge

After Jo said she would do the Merge we quickly went to the spot to do merge. I had a bad feeling in the stomach but didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin this moment for Kai. What we didn't expected was that the coven would send me and Kai into a prisonworld at that moment our story relly began.