Chapter 3 ~ Evolution reboot

"YES!! I can finally evolve! I did it Izanami, I did it!" I shout excitedly "Nice job, I knew you could do it!" she shouts with me."Thanks. Now just what to choose?" I answered, "I will show you your options" she answered After Izanami said that a screen popped up with this written on it...Evolution Options: Humanoid-Shaped Water, Superior Water "...Um please explain Izanami," I ask "Here are further details about the Evolution Options" she answered Humanoid-Shaped Water: Makes you be in the shape of a human while still being clear like water(Does not give you eyes or skin) Superior Water: Water that can absorb magic and turn it into mana for the person(water?) to use(Does not work on high-level spell and fire and electricity magic) "Superior Water also has more evolution options and branches so there are more possibilities" she answered "Hmmm...ok then I pick Superior Water," I said I then felt my body changing and it was excruciating. The pain was unbearable and I just wanted to die.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in my head. "Just hang on Rin. It will stop soon!" she explained "Will...this happens...every time?" I asked having a hard time concentrating on my thoughts. "No, this only happens the first time you evolve, don't worry" she explained "Ok" I answered After I said that the pain stopped and I felt stronger, much stronger. I also felt bigger but it was hard to tell with me being water in water. "So what do I look like now!" I asked with a big smile on my face(A/N he actually looks like water in the form of a boomerang when he smiles XD) "You look like a bigger blob of water now!" Izanami said in a cheerful tone "...Well, that's a letdown," I thought with my eyes looking down into the abyss of the ocean. ┌༼ ⊘ _ ⊘ ༽┐

"...?" she looks at me confused "Never mind" I answered "Ok," she said "Well...what should I do now?" I ask "Maybe you should train again" she answered "YEAH! Let's go right now!" I say with excitement I and Izanami hunted for a while but we couldn't find a single living organism. I was starting to get worried that I hunted all of them but we still didn't give up. After another 2 hours of hunting, while still finding nothing, we discided that we would go and rest-and all because I'm water doesn't mean I don't need to rest-so we found a shallow spot and we rested on the seafloor. "Izanami why are all the fish gone?" I questioned, worried that there would be no more fish. "It could be that they are hiding because they know you beat the shark which was the strongest thing around. We could go and find a different spot to hunt" she explains "Ok, we'll do that in the morning. Also, do you eat Izanami?" I ask "No, I do not require food" she answered "But do you still like food?" I ask "Yeah, food good" she answered "Ok, once we come across something again then we can cook it," I answered "Umm, we're surrounded by water so...how will we cook?" she asks "...once we find a way to cook we'll make something," I explain "Ok!" she says with excitement And with that, we went to sleep.

hi everybody sorry I've been gone for so long a lot has been going down with my life I will try to release 2 chapters at a time per week and again sorry.