Chapter 8.0 ~ the quiet chat ( short chapter)

Stats

-------------------------------

Name: Rin Makoto

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Race: Superior Water

Exp: 55/100

Lvl: 55

Evolution: 5/15

Job: guard, Hunter, adventurer, Explorer, cook, Swordsman, water user, elements, Earth user, blacksmith.

Pg 2

Rank: C

-------------------------------

STATS

Health: 250/300

Mana: 100/350

Stamina: 100/400

Attack: 100

Defense: 200

Magic Attack: 350

Luck: 60

-------------------------------

SKILLS

Liquid body: A skill that allows the user's body to become liquid and have attacks pass through it. (Does not work with fire, light, and sound magic. A skill all members of the Water race are born with).

Drown: Allows the user to surround their enemy with their body and drown them. (Can drown fish, unique to the Water race).

Crystalize: Hardens the user's body which raises the defense of the user.

physical form: can make a physical human body that works like a normal person can also change certain pieces of the body

Taster: from a single bite of food he could tell what was used to make it

Scent Tracker: can sniff out any sense that he needs

Scent hidden: can hide Scent whenever needed

Water shot: like a bullet of water

Water slash: like a sword cutting through the air

Tidal wave: turn to your body into a massive wave of water

Water Dash: move from one spot to another only works in water

Sence: can detect other people or things he needs

Etc

-------------------------------

Titles: [Reincarnated] [God's Pity] [Death By Water] [Last Water Race Member] [Superior Water] [bookworm] [ Hunter] [water mage] [Earth mage] [chef] [Etc]

-------------------------------

As the night goes on I think (thanks to their training when I was in that fight I didn't freak out, I think it became a real fighter I feel like I also changed mentally I became calm minded and have sharp wits.) As I was thinking would look at the Moon I heard some rustling right behind me. When I turned around saw the wolf standing there waiting for me to move. I finally decided to get up and walk towards the wolf, I get down on my knee and try to go towards it's wound to see how healed it is as I did that the wolf start to grow but doesn't move. I guess it's warning me though it knows that I'm here to help when I move its fur around to see the scar it's completely healed not 100% there's still the little scar there other than that it looks fine, I get up and walk towards the bag and pull out a container filled with fresh water and a little bowl and place it in front of the Wolf then I went and grabbed some dried up meat of course it's still fish meet but it's better than nothing and I place it in another bowl and wait for the wolf to start eating the wolf is very hesitant to do it though. So for a couple minutes we're just sitting there looking at each other then I heard a grumble I giggle a little in the wolf looks downwards in Shame after that the wolf starts eating after It finish eating I thought what if it actually does become a pet will it be willing to become a pet.

" Hey are you willing to come along with us I'm not forcing you but it's up to you I know you're smart so I know you understand me"as I say that the wolf looks at me. It's thinking after a minute of silence the wolf answers with a nod signaling a yes I decided reach my hand out and patted on the head " that's good now are you a boy or girl up and down for for being a boy side to side for being a girl" the wolf shakes her head from side to side so it's a girl now to think about her name. "Hmmm," you know what I'll have Izanami name the wolf but we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Hey guys I know today was a short but that's because I want you to sending the wolf I'll give it a week and then I'll release a chapter right after so comment and I'll go with the highest one you won't have to wait too long for this next chapter see you guys later

Tomorrow will be the new chapter