Chapter 8 ~ camp out

Stats

-------------------------------

Name: Rin Makoto

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Race: Superior Water

Exp: 55/100

Lvl: 55

Evolution: 5/15

Job: guard, Hunter, adventurer, Explorer, cook, Swordsman, water user, elements, Earth user, blacksmith.

Pg 2

Rank: C

-------------------------------

STATS

Health: 250/300

Mana: 100/350

Stamina: 100/400

Attack: 100

Defense: 200

Magic Attack: 350

Luck: 60

-------------------------------

SKILLS

Liquid body: A skill that allows the user's body to become liquid and have attacks pass through it. (Does not work with fire, light, and sound magic. A skill all members of the Water race are born with).

Drown: Allows the user to surround their enemy with their body and drown them. (Can drown fish, unique to the Water race).

Crystalize: Hardens the user's body which raises the defense of the user.

physical form: can make a physical human body that works like a normal person can also change certain pieces of the body

Taster: from a single bite of food he could tell what was used to make it

Scent Tracker: can sniff out any sense that he needs

Scent hidden: can hide Scent whenever needed

Water shot: like a bullet of water

Water slash: like a sword cutting through the air

Tidal wave: turn to your body into a massive wave of water

Water Dash: move from one spot to another only works in water

Sence: can detect other people or things he needs

Etc

-------------------------------

Titles: [Reincarnated] [God's Pity] [Death By Water] [Last Water Race Member] [Superior Water] [bookworm] [ Hunter] [water mage] [Earth mage] [chef] [Etc]

-------------------------------

thanks to some comments I was able to fix some of my errors so here's the new chapter and hopefully this looks a little better also I was helping another writer so if you want to check him out I will leave it at the end

As we finish seeing new sights and learn where we are we head into the thick woods that not even the sun can shine were heading west until we find a road after that will follow to civilization as we continue walking i ended up sensing something (Rin) "I believe we are being watched"(izanami) "What do you believe it is" (Rin) " I don't know". As I said that like it's timed a wolf jump out onto me luckily it was in front of me so I caught its mouth before it bit me (Rin) "well we found it" I play it safe and turn into a ball of water and roll away the wolf dug it's mouth into the ground as I turn human again I'm going to scare it off by by wounding it. (Rin) "Water slash" I did a lazy hand motion and cut a little into its side so it runs off (Rin)" well that was easy" we continue walking until the sun was going down it was getting dark so we look for a good place to rest. (Rin)" I think I see a cave up ahead" as we approach towards a cave it becomes much more clear that it's deeper than we thought the entrance is as tall as a two story building so it's quite big I go in to see how deep it actually is. It is about 10 feet and then makes a right I can't see how deep it actually is (Rin)" will camp out at the entrance" (izanami)" dose that mean we can eat"she looks at me with puppy dog eyes to where I can't say no.

She pulls out one of the items that the sirens found in a shipwreck it's apparently a scroll that does a fireball attack they said they can't use it from certain water so they let us keep it I unravel the scroll and shout (Rin) "fireball" all of a sudden right in front of me flots a ball of fire. (Rin) "good it works" I cancel the spell and I head out to collect wood for the fire and izanami unravel the blankets . Thanks to magic they were protected by everything including water the sirens found in the shipwreck also had that when I came back with wood she had the blankets laid out for us to sleep on as we set up the camp fire and do to learning how to cook the basics at the village I stuff the fish with ingredients and then cook them over the fire. After 20 minutes we ate the fish and chatted for a while we talked about where we should go and how's our supply is doing as we go through our items I scene another living creature I look at in the trees hoping to see it but nothing that's when I realized we are in a cave I quickly turned around and saw the same wolf that I did the water slash to. Izanami see what I see (izanami) "what should we do it looks like it's about to die" (Rin) "do you think we can Tame the wolf" (izanami)" you can try but it's hard to say" I get up and slowly walk up to see if the wolf would let me touch it.

When I got closer to it the wolf look at me then back at the ground I took that as go ahead I rub around the body to see if there is other wounds on the wolf as I tell there is only one that's mine I turn my left arm into water to clean it's wound. As I cleaned it I used Crystalize to stop the bleeding after that I pick up the wolf and place it onto my blanket (Rin) "can you get me a fish and a small cup of water" izanami reach into the bag and gets what I asked I put the water in front of the wolf and cook the fish (izanami) " after that are you going to go to sleep" (Rin)" no I'm going to be staying up to make sure we don't get attacked tonight" (izanami) " ok tomorrow I'll be on watch" (Rin) "ok" she goes ahead and sleep for the night.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hay here is the book that I'm helping

__I'm reincarnation into a otaku game as the 'error'. (On hiatus)__ this is why I haven't continued for a while I've been helping him out a little bit I like his stories and he needed help so I figured I might as well. Sorry for the long update