"Cool"

"Mom, can I go home now?" Paris asked her annoyed.

"Your mom" Rick stated with a shock. Now that he thought about it, they do look like each other.

"I use my maiden name for work" Darla explained to him. "So Rick, the advertising company will contact you with the time and date"

"Ok," he said "see ya" he waved and left. He thought the money will be great but could he control himself with Paris, today was taking a toll on his senses. She smelt great and felt so amazing to touch.

Paris headed home and straight to her room. She couldn't eat dinner because she might snap at her mother for today. Being so close to Mr. Evans made all her senses on high alert, she could smell him, which was amazing. His touch left tingles in its place when he moved his hands. She's not going to be able to control herself if she has to do photo shoots and TV ads with him. She had a shower and crashed in her bed until morning. All night she was imagining Rick with only boxers on, his tattoos were amazing and she wanted to touch them and see where the one on his chest and abdominal went too, it was heading down his boxers. She groaned in her sleep and then fell dead asleep.

She woke up hungry around 6 which was earlier than normal. She headed downstairs to find her mom cooking pancakes. She just sat down and her mom placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. The food was gone in 2 minutes.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" Darla said out of the blue.

"It's alright" Paris said back with no emotions.

"But you two looked great together" her mom confidently said smiling.

"But he's my teacher"

"So,"

"Well he can be in trouble" Paris explained in a shocking tone.

"Paris his principal says it's fine as long as I'm there to keep you two in line"

"Fine" Paris said while standing up.

"I need to tell you about Rick" Darla started before Paris left "you know he was in a serious relationship with Ashlee Callahan"

"No I didn't know that" Paris said shocked.

"It ended badly, apparently she didn't like not being in the headlines like she was always is, so she cheated on him and the media found out from a anonymous source"

"So basically she told them, didn't she love him" Paris asked even more shocked that someone could do that just for attention.

"Yeah I think, but Rick always likes to be out of the headlines, he hates paparazzi so he never done anything that would get attention" Darla said to her with a shrug.

Paris nodded and started walking away then turned to her mom "well she's a bitch anyway" she turned back around and left. She headed upstairs to get ready for school.

Darla shook her head and laughed. She thought back when Paris was only 10, Brayden was just born and Damian was home. He had to take her to a photoshoot which this Ashlee Callahan was modelling in too. On the set apparently Paris wasn't paying much attention to anyone because that morning she got in trouble for carrying Brayden all around the house about ten times, even after she was told not to do it. Damian had to help them get her into position, but Ashlee didn't like how Paris was getting all the attention. During one of the shoots she deliberately pushed Paris over, meanwhile Paris was six years younger than Ashlee. Damien went off at Ashlee in front of everyone, and she just shrugged it off. Paris has hated Ashlee ever since that day and for other modelling shoots that they had to work together that Ashlee got her kicked off from. She shook her head and headed upstairs to get Brayden up.