Silver Millennium

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later.

Done accessing information. Communications with Earth have improved in the past year, due to the engagement of the prince and princess. Although Earth still dislikes our powers, they have agreed to the marriage, which will be happening sometime this year. Wait.. then that means the war.. I remembered what Mizuki had said. My worst memory.. But that means.. "Oh no." I said, realization hitting me."No..no this can't be happening.." I whispered, my body shaking. "Serenity?" Called out Ochaco in a concerned tone. I stepped back, my legs wobbling. No.. No no no not again.. I fell to my knees, gasping for air as my surroundings turned blurry. "No, this can't happen, I don't want to see this, I can't-" I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder. "Moon, breath." I managed to look up, seeing many worried faces around me. "Are you okay?!" exclaimed Izuku. I flinched, and took a deep breath. "What the heck was that!?" Yelled Bakugo. I flinched away from the loud noise. "Her actions suggest it was triggered by something." Said Nezu. "PTSD?" Suggested Aizawa. "But what set her off?" Interjected Todoroki. "S-Sorry.." I managed to stutter. "It's okay Serenity!" Said Ochaco. "What made you react like that?" Asked Izuku. I winced. "I just.. remembered something...unpleasant." I said, trying to downplay my panic attack. "What was it?" Asked Bakugo, before Ochaco scolded him. "Don't push her!" I waved a hand. "N-No it's okay.." I mumbled. "It was.. about the war.." "War?" Echoed Nezu. "What war?" I grimaced. "The date.. tomorrow is when the war finally got to the capital.. the castle.."

30 minutes later.

"Look!" I pointed at the tall, barely visible lamp. 

"What is that?" Asked Aizawa

"What is that?" Asked Aizawa. "It's the castles lanterns!" I exclaimed. "We're almost there, those are the moonlight lanterns!" I call to Izuku and the others. "Finally!" Exclaimed Bakugo. "A castle?!" Asked Izuku. "Uh, yeah.." I stopped, and glanced at them. "We can't go in like this." I stared at our school uniforms, which would be very out of place. Even if no one could see us, if we somehow were spotted we would need to fit in. I sighed and took out my disguise pen. "What's that?" Ochaco looked at it curiously. "I guess you could call it a support item." I told her. "What does it do?" Asked Izuku. "You'll see!" I said, then raised it into the air. "Moon disguise power make-up." I stated, and the pen started glowing a bright golden color. The others closed their eyes while I smiled, used to its effects. Once the glowing died down, the others opened their eyes. "What on earth-" Said Izuku.

 "What on earth-" Said Izuku