Chapter 30 - The wedding

2 months of planning and everything was ready for the wedding. Nothing big... Just a small wedding with only mine, Angie's and Vilu's friends from the Studio.

I myself got my black suit for the wedding while not so long ago Angie went to go shopping with the girls for wedding dress, but she didn't let me see her in it.

- You know you can't... - Angie giggled while I was begging her to show her beautiful self in her dress and kissing her neck - You can only see me in it on our big day!

- Okay, fine... - I gave in - But you're not going anywhere now, I hope you understand that...

- I was hoping you won't let me go now... - she grinned as she wrapped her arms around my neck - But... Better not playing here... Before anyone notices us...

We were in the kitchen by the way...

- Oh, that's not a problem - I smirked as I picked her up and carried her up to our room.

When we were there I gently layed her down and I began to kiss her neck slowly once again while my hand were running up on her tigh.

- We didn't have this fun since you came back... - I whispered - Do you want me to continue...?

She didn't say a word, she pushed me off of her and got on top of me.

- Is this an answer to you? - she smirked as she began to unbotton my shirt.

- Pretty much... - I smirked then firmly grabbed her butt which made her gasp lightly - Hm... That butt of yours... I didn't have a chance to grab for some time now...

- You cheeky man... - she giggled as she blushed lightly.

- This cheeky man wants your kisses so badly now... - I whispered as I looked deeply into her eyes.

- Then the cheeky man gets what he wants... - she said as she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And the day has finally come. Our wedding day.

I couldn't see Angie for a whole night which felt like a life time, but it doesn't matter anymore because it's only a few more minutes and I can finally see the love of my life. Angie.

Ramallo is right beside me, trying to calm me down, but he seems to give up now.

- German... Only a few minutes and... - Ramallo said, but then he was cut off by Violetta who came towards us at the altar which meant only one thing: Angie's coming.

Ramallo looked at me then went to the side and a few moments later the music started and Angie came walking towards me.

Her beautiful eyes were fixed on me just as mine on her and how beautiful she looked.

When she arrived I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was staring into her eyes and she was staring into mine. Everything was just so perfect that no one could actually ruin this.

- So German Castillo... - the priest turned to me - Do you take Angeles Carrara as your lawful wedded wife?

- I do - I replied while still keeping eye contact with her and holding her hands.

- Angeles Carrara, do you take German Castillo as your lawful wedded husband?

- I do - she replied which made me smile even more then without any hesitation she pulled me vloser and kissed me passionately on the lips which I didn't mind at all.

I kissed her back with just as much passion as she did while the priest finished the ceremony, but none of us payed any attention to it as we were too busy with each other.