Chapter 10 - The coffee

That day I went straight back to me hotel, but I decided to stop my taxi at the Eiffel Tower as it was near to the hotel and from there I walked.

All I saw there was happy couples everywhere which was slightly painful to watch, but I needed to fresh air to breath and think about what just happened.

I'm sure now that something's not right. Angie was hesitating to answer me when I was asking her if she's happy and this is not good.

She also seemed to be not knowing what to do when she came into the room when we were talking with Nicolas as... As she seemed to be scared. She seemed to be.... I can't explain! But something didn't feel right there!

As I arrived back to my hotel room and checked my phone again I saw Ramallo was calling me a few times so I called him back.

- What's up, Ramallo? - I asked.

- German! - he gasped - What happened on the meeting?

I told him about the meeting and about the conversation with Angie as well.

- Well... She might be really happy so you...

- Okay, Ramallo... You know what? I don't need your advices because I know that there is something with her that bothers me.

- Fine then. Do however you want to, but be careful, or she'll truly hate you if you do something stupid.

- I will be careful... I always am.

Then after then I just layed on my bed, deep in thoughts and I just fell asleep.

----- NEXT DAY -----

The next day I couldn't do much. I just want to look around in the city, the shops and stuff like that and when it was 1:45 pm I headed to the coffee where me and Angie were supposed to meet.

I sat down to a table, near to the window and waited and meanwhile a waitress came to me.

- Do you have any order, Sir?

- No... Not yet.

- Oh, so you're waiting for someone.

- Yes, that's right.

- She must be really lucky.

This made me look up at the waitress who smiled down at me.

- I wish she would be mine... But she isn't... This is just a friendly meeting... If she comes...

- Have hope. If you're important to her even for a bit she'll come - the waitress said and smiled sympathetically at me - While you're waiting don't you need anything?

- I think I need some coffee then.

- People says I make the best coffee here!

- Then make me that best coffee!

She just nodded and left while I continued thinking and hoping.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2:05 pm and Angie's nowhere to be seen.

I know she usually late... She was usually late from the Studio too so I decided to wait for her for 15 more minutes as I was drinking my coffee.

But soon those minutes passed too and I totally lost my hope so I decided to stand up and get ready to leave when...

- Are you leaving already?