Chapter 11: The Earth King

Eugene Feng: We got to keep cultural order me boy. Society requires order or else there will be chaos Spongebob.

'' thinking
() author notes
Blah random voice change
[] reading
** setting/facial/emotional change
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Lake Lagoi island*

*1st pov*

We were currenly hiding on an island in the middle of Lake Laogai. No doubt that Long Feng has already alerted the Earth King about us and has made us out to be terrorists in Ba Sing Se. I looked over to see Aang and Momo both clinging onto Appa and I don't blame them. Appa then gave Aang a lick as Aang chuckled. Sokka then looked over at us as he began talking.

Sokka: *proud* Look, we escaped the Dai Li, we got Appa back. I'm telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll.

Katara: *stern* One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll.

Sokka: We can build on it. *determined* If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we NEED the Earth King's support.

Toph: What makes you think we'll get it, I don't know if you've noticed, but things don't usually go that smoothly for our little gang.

(Y): Not to mention you're talking about going to the Earth King directly. We'll probably be seen as invaders and they'll try to take us out.

Sokka: *hopeful* I know, but I've got a good feeling about this. This time'll be different.

Katara: *stern* Sokka, Long Feng  controls the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. I think we should keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us.

Toph: I'm with sweetness. I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se. And I can't even see!

(Y): *sighs* As much as I also hate Ba Sing Se, we shouldn't let the citizens be forced to suffer because of the laws set in place by Long Feng.

Aang: *happy* And now that we have Appa back, there's nothing stopping us from telling the Earth King the truth. About the conspiracy and the war.

Sokka: *happy* See Aang and (Y/N) are with me. *determined* It's the whole reason we came to Ba Sing Se in the first place. We have to try.

Katara: *contemplative* Well I guess if the Earth King knows the truth, things could change.

Toph: *dramatic* I don't trust the new positive Sokka. Long Feng brainwashed you, didn't he? I bet he got to (Y/N) to make him so smart and to actually plan ahead!

(Y):

Suddenly, Aang turned and ran to the shore as we saw 3 boats patrolling the lake, most likely Dai Li or Earth Kingdom guards.

Sokka: *fierce* That's probably the Dai Li searching for us, so?

Katara: *dramatic* Let's fly.

*Timeskip*

We were making out way to the Earth King's castle on Appa's back, but since we didn't have Appa's saddle, we were hanging onto Appa's fur.

Toph: *frightened* Can we please buy a new saddle?! Ridding bareback is terrifying!!!

(Y): *sarcasm* What? You don't enjoy clinging to the loose fur of an adorable fuzzball at over 200 feet in the air? Loser!!!