the mall

the mall
word count: 1021

february 25th, thursday

"but you promised that two weeks ago!" erin wined. i groaned. "fine give me an hour" she smiled. "okay great!" she pretty much squealed and walked into the living room. i sighed what did i get myself into?
i brushed my tangled y/h/c hair while wincing at the occasional knots in it. i walked into the bathroom wiping off smudged mascara with a makeup wipe. "HURRY UP" erin screamed from the staircase. "DAMN BITCH CALM DOWN IM TRYING" i screamed back. i brushed my hair letting it flow naturally. (for the girlies with short hair/pixie cut i gotchu: i ran my fingers threw my hair and shaking my head getting the messy grungy look i usually wear.) i walked to my closet trying to find something to wear. "YO ERIN COME HERE" i screamed. she walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "i dunno what to wear" she traced the different dresses and and shirts. she picked out a black baby tee with a white skull on it, a black lace skirt, black sheer tights under a pair of black leg warmers, black boots, and a fishnet gloves. "now hurry your ass up and change so we can go!" "alright alright!"
(the outfit)

 "now hurry your ass up and change so we can go!" "alright alright!" (the outfit)

i walked out of the bathroom doing a little spin for her. "you look so cute!" she squealed. i giggled while we walked downstairs. erin was wearing a black silk tank top with a knit cardigan, black jeans and doc martens with her hair in low braided pigtails and sunglasses:

 erin was wearing a black silk tank top with a knit cardigan, black jeans and doc martens with her hair in low braided pigtails and sunglasses:

me and erin have known eachother since the 1st grade when we were in catholic school. as we got older we became more close and she started to rebel. my mom was very laidback while her dad was up her ass 24-7 and wouldn't let her do anything, so of course she would go against him and go live with her mom. her mom was literally so cool her girlfriend was even cooler. she grabbed her keys off of the counter and walked towards the front door. "cmon!"
"you're talking while you're fast asleep as i walk slowly from your house" we sung as erin drove. she hand banged at the beat drop while i used my phone as a microphone.
we arrived at the mall turning down the music and getting out of the car. i looked to my left recognizing the black mercedes benz. i nudged her arm and pointing to the car. "isn't that cams car?" i asked. she laughed "dumbass a lot of people have that car" i rolled my eyes "well let's at least look for her" she nodded and jogged to the entrance.
we walked through the semi crowded store looking at random shit when someone hit me upside the head. i quickly turned around revealing cam laughing her ass off. "you asshole!" i said loudly and kicked her shin. "ow! you bitch!" she said and playfully hit my shoulder. "your dumbass of a boyfriend is here by the way, he's in spencer's" she said while walking over to the register with her stuff. i rolled my eyes again. "he's not a dumbass, he can just be one at times" "yeah yeah whatever" she said and thanked the employee. we walked out of the store laughing and talking about some stupid video i sent to the groupchat last night. we walked into spencer's and immediately saw rodrick looking at shirts. "hey daddy" i said and kissed his cheek. he blushed. "dude shut up!" he whispered yelled. i pouted as he gave me a hug. "can found us at zumiez and called you a dumbass" he glared at her while she flipped him off. "hey everyone be nice!!" erin rolled her eyes "says the one who called me a 'dumb cunt' when you died in minecraft" "shut the hell up" she just laughed snd walked away. "soooo why didn't you invite us?" i asked while clinging onto rodricks arm. "i dunno i just thought you wanted space" he said chuckling. i looked him in the eyes "i never want space! i just want it to be us" he kissed the top of my head. "you're so sweet"

we spent way too much money on clothes and random shit we dont need. rodrick was on his twirling his drumstick (which i replaced) between his fingers and bed babbling about the drama going on between ben and his girlfriend while erin , cam and i sat on the floor pretending to be interested in what he was saying. "but anyways, what's going on with you guys?" he said sitting up. "well i've been learning the chords from 'smells like teen spirit' on my guitar!" i said excitingly. "and cam is learning 'come as you are' on the drums and i'm learning it on my bass" erin said while she stuffed her mouth with chips. "yo rodrick do you think ben and chris could come over so we can all play together?" cam asked him while trying on her new platforms. (a/n- i forgot to mention that you, erin, and cam are all in a band called 'freakshow') "yeah!" he said while walking to the mini fridge to get a monster. (i'm sorry another a/n- okay so there's a monster called khaotic and it's so fucking good i definitely recommend it)

<now playing>
high and dryradiohead

"bye guys!" me and rodrick said after we dropped off cam and erin. they waved us off and walked into there houses. "so i've been thinking that maybe we could go to a concert sometime next month! i was thinking either 5sos or lana del rey" "definitely 5sos" he said and put his hand on my thigh. "so do you wanna go home alone or do you want me to come with you?" he said and pulled up to the sidewalk in front of my house. "you can come with me!" i said and grabbed my bags from the back. "okay my love"
the end<3