10 - are

A/N - AHHHH Sorry I've been kind of dead..
I just want to say thank you for all of the nice comments, I like reading all of your reactions to this dumb story haha 🧍
I've kind of lost motivation to write this story and have been working on a completely different book (which might be published soon) but suddenly the motivation to continue this one just came back lol

Sorry again 😅
Enjoy

____

Ray started to run off into the woods. Me and the rest of the kids just followed him.

"Looks like you all are having fun!" We hear Sister Krone say, "Care to let me join?"

"What?" Ray raised a brow. "Why?"

"I want to become friends with everyone! Why don't we all play a game of tag?" Sister Krone replies with an innocent grin, "The time limit is twenty minutes. I will be it!"

Miraculously (not really), everyone agreed, even the other kids who know about the demons.

Sister Krone clasped her hands together and grinned.
"Great! I'll go ahead and start counting then,"

Immediately, all of us sprinted far away from her.

"10...9...8...7
As I was running I noticed me, Norman, Ray, and Emma were running towards the same direction.

"6...5...4"
The more I ran, the more Sister Krone's voice started to fade away off into the distance.

After running for who knows how long, my running came to an abrupt stop as I put my hands on my knees, trying to catch some air.

The other three did the same.

I looked around the area, checking to see if Sister Krone was nearby.

"Y/N," Ray lightly tapped my shoulder. "guys," he whispered over to Norman and Emma, "look over there."

We looked over to where Ray was pointing.

It was around five of our brothers and sisters grouping together, running towards something in awe.

What's going on?

Out of no where, Sister Krone appeared and embraced all of the children.

This alarmed the four of us.

How did she manage to gather everyone in one place..?!

Oh..

In the middle of everyone were leaves with shaped markings.

This is really what attracted everyone there..? No wonder some of them don't get high scores on the tests.

You knew it was rude to even think this, but you didn't really care.

"Tag~!"
A voice was heard, interrupting your thoughts.

Of course, it was Sister Krone.

"You can't just be standing still there in the middle of tag, silly!" Sister Krone let a chuckle escape from her mouth.

I were slightly alarmed at this and I quickly looked around.

Emma, Norman, and Ray were no where to be seen.

Damn, they probably ran already. Who's the idiot now,
Y/N?

Sorry this chapter isn't too long

Thank you again for all of the nice comments

Hopefully I'll update sometime in the future,

Happy holidays ❤️

(If you don't celebrate then uh.. have a good day)