➹ 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐈𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢

Start from the beginning

"Akatsuki-sama, Kocho-sama has requested for me to bring you to the Butterfly Estate to rest up first," Goto's voice was heard and [name]'s eyes lit up upon what was being said and she watched as the other Hashiras lets go of her wrists.

"Okay," she said with a smile as she quickly followed Goto, relieved that he had come just in time to save her from the tensed atmosphere. She slowly turned her head to look and watched as Muichiro and Obanai were in a heated battle then.

"Tokito, you already spend most of the time with her," Obanai spoke out in a harsh way, only to have Muichiro retorting back in a disrespectful manner.

"So? Akatsuki-san isn't yours," he spat out and Obanai had an irk mark on his forehead. He and Muichiro glared at one another right in the eyes, and they could only hear a sigh and a chuckle then coming from the side.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,"

"No shit. They are both competing for [name]'s attention," Sanemi muttered out as he turned to look at Kyojuro who had that enthusiastic smile on his face as always. Kyojuro then chuckled loudly as he walked over and patted them on the shoulders.

"Why are you fighting? There isn't a need to fight!" Kyojuro spoke out.

"We aren't fighting," Obanai muttered out.

"Akatsuki-san would rather spend time with me than you," Muichiro spoke out and Obanai swore he was about to lose his cool at this young Hashira as the irk mark on his forehead grew bigger.

"This kid..." he muttered out and Sanemi had to pull Obanai back from lashing out at Muichiro who was now guided away by Kyojuro.

"What are you? A kid too?" Sanemi spoke out and Obanai shot him a death glare as he got out of Sanemi's hold.

"You don't see us fighting for her," Sanemi muttered out and Obanai's veins started to bulge on the back of his neck as he looked at Sanemi who shrugged his shoulders despite the smirk on his face.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭,"

And it was Sanemi's turn to have an irk mark on his forehead as he was about to whip his nichirin blade out to threaten the Serpent Hashira, only to stop when he noticed someone was by the entrance.

"Iguro-san!" and Obanai's face flushed red when he saw it was [name] calling out to him. He swallowed the lump in his throat, and his expression changed immediately when he saw Muichiro with her as well.

"That brat..." he muttered out and Sanemi patted him on the shoulder, turning to walk away as he realized it was none of his business now.

"Iguro-san, do you want to spend time with me too?" she asked, and Obanai's eyes widened as he looked at Muichiro who had stuck his tongue out, only to have [name] turning and pinching his cheek gently.

"Mui-kun, please behave," she spoke out and Muichiro nodded his head in response as he wrapped his tiny arms around [name]'s waist, causing Obanai to have the urge to go on a rampage, yet, the ever so kind smile on the Moon Hashira's face was seen.

Calming him down.

He walked over to where she was and she smiled widely at him with a gentle smile on her face and he couldn't help but let the anger subside. [name] then turned to look at Muichiro who had on a slight pout and she laughed softly, patting him on the head.

"Hai, hai. I'm gonna spend time with you both. So stop fighting, okay?" she said with a smile and looked at them both who remained silent as they hesitantly nodded. She then noticed how Mitsuri was calling out to her from the front and she promised to be back quickly as she ran to catch up with the Love Hashira.

Obanai and Muichiro then turned to glare at one another. The atmosphere around them getting tensed once more as neither of them wanted to back down. Both wanted the undivided attention badly, and they wished that the other would take a step back.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

They both spoke out the same sentence at the same time, only to have themselves returning back to their original position as [name] had turned to look at them. She blinked her eyes a few times, confused as she turned to look at Mitsuri once more, speaking again.

"Akatsuki-san will prefer me over you,"

"You are just a kid. Stop trying to fight for her attention,"

"Because I'm a kid, that's why she will give me her attention,"

"Yeah, you're a kid alright. [name] has no interest in you,"

"[name] has no interest in both of you," Tengen's voice was heard and they turned to look at him, glaring daggers as he placed his hands up in defence and soon a flamboyant smirk appeared on his lips as they heard them speak:

"𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝