➹ 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I'll try, my love,"

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞,"

Those words rang through his mind once more as he looked at her, bloodied before him. Her nichirin blade gripped tightly in her hand as she tried to protect her comrades. And behind her, stood his most hated one of them all.

Kamado Tanjiro.

"Gah," [name] muttered out as she stood before Kibutsuji Muzan whose eyes widened at what he had done. He was just about to attack Tanjiro and inject most of his demon blood into his body to kill him off, only to have his lover before him.

His demon whip pierced right through her abdomen.

"[name]... Why? You didn't have to do this," he spoke out and [name] shook her head as she lunged forward, her eyes held nothing but sadness as she went up against her lover. How her lips were pressed into a fine thin line as she swiped her nichirin blade up.

"Breath of Sun, Third Form: Raging Sun!" and [name] unleashes two horizontal slashes, hitting Kibutsuji Muzan on the sides with ease which then allowed her to stab her nichirin blade right into his chest and he couldn't move. But his demon whips moved on its own as he sent her into the ruins. She was knocked out cold and immediately did everybody start to go berserk.

She slowly opened her eyes, realizing how she had blacked out. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as her abdomen was bleeding harshly. She managed to push herself up with much difficulty as she walked forward.

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞,"

Yet her vision was blurry as she staggered forward. She could hear her friends yelling at her to run away, yelling at her to get up. But she couldn't as she started to feel her life slipping away, little by little.

What she felt next, was his arms around her. Her body started to give in as she tried to stay awake. She could feel his demon blood within her body, taking over most of her cells as she started to cough violently.

Too much demon blood was inside of her. She felt herself being turned and she looked up. His pair of red plump eyes held nothing but sadness then as he tried to do something about it.

What a grave mistake he had done.

"[name]..." he whispered out, cursing himself for the mistake he had done. He cradled her gently in his arms once more as tears rolled down his face. The sound if nichirin blades dropping was heard, but he couldn't be bothered as the love of his life was dying in his arms.

He watched as she slowly lifted her hand up and gently caressed his cheek as the sun started to rise. Her pink-tinted lips parted as he tried to absorb back his blood from her body somehow, but nothing was working.

It was only causing her more pain.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫,"

She whispered out and Muzan nodded his head then as [name]'s body started to burn away as well, together with his once the sun hit them. Tears rolled down his face as [name] softly chuckled, barely able to see how he looked like due to the earlier attack.

The Hashiras eyes widened as they looked at what was happening. Their weapons discarded as tears rolled down their faces, just as they watched her body turned into ashes and soon disappeared from the world they lived in.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,"

He held her hand tightly in his as they walked down the path led by the fire. He could feel his heart pounding hard against his chest as he looked at her from the corner of his red plump eyes, only to watch as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"You shouldn't have done that," he spoke out and [name] shook her head a little in response.

"But why not? I love you, and I have got nothing to lose," she spoke out and Muzan let out a sigh then as he bends down and kissed her on the lips.

"You lost a life you could have live to the fullest," he spoke out.

"Oh? Then all the more we should get reincarnated together and spend the next life together," and Muzan looked at her with a raised eyebrow and let out a sigh.

"Why am I even in love with you?"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞?"

And Muzan could only chuckle then as they entered Hell together, with their hands held together tightly. He could only wish for a life with [name] once more as he turned to look at her. Whereas, she had on that gentle smile still.

"Are you scared?" he asked and watched her nodding a little.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝