Part 3: The Journey Begins!

Montage....

Before their journey, Y/N, and Kazuma, had to work to earn more money. Building fences, repairing, while Aqua was entertaining them, getting them water, suprise painting and things like that.

_______________________

After working they all head to the bathouse to clean themselves. Then they head to the tavern to get drunk, well only Aqua, while she is being the life of the party. After they finish drinking Aqua is in the back vommiting rainbows, weird but cool. Now they were sleeping in a stable on some hay.

The same thing happens for about 2 weeks now. Work, bathe, eat, drink, sleep.

_______________________

Kazuma: "Wait this isn't right" He suddenly realizes.

Y/N: "What isn't right?"

Aqua: "If you have to use the bathroom, Y/N or me can walk you there if your scared of the dar-"

Kazuma: "No thats not it--"

*Bang!*

??: "KEEP IT QUIET!!"

Y/N, Kazuma, Aqua: "We're Sorry!!"

_______________________

The next day....

After Y/N and Kazuma got done with their bath, they headed outside. Aqua was sitting there, peacefully drinking, something.

Y/N: "Shes cuter when shes more quiet."

Aqua: "What was that?"

Y/N: "Nothing..."

Kazuma: "Hey guys, we didnt come here to be laborers."

Aqua: "You're right! You guys have to defeat the devil king so I can go back home!"

Y/N and Kazuma: -_-

Aqua: "I know, lets go away from here to do a kill quest!"

Kazuma: "But we're only level 1, we dont even have full sets of equipment."

Aqua: "Its fine as long as you have me it will be over in a flash! You can count on it!" She says proudly.

Kazuma: "I feel very uneasy about this..."

Aqua: "Well who do you think I am?"

Y/N: "Thats right you're a goddess!"

Aqua: "Yep, so leave it to me!"

Kazuma: "I guess our adventure begins here, for real this time!"

Aqua: "Yeah for real this tim-"Aqua falls into the fountain water.

Y/N, Kazuma, Aqua: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.