Part 23: Hans!

Y/N, Kazuma, Tanjiro: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

??: "Slay the demons! Defeat the Devil King! Slay the demons defeat the Devil king!" The large crowd outside chanted, holding up pitchforks and torches.

R/P: "The witch who claims the name of a goddess!

R/P: "Tie her up! Take the wench and tie her up!"

R/P: "Who gave you permission to dye your hair blue!?"

??: "Impostor! Impostor! Impostor!"

Kazuma: "Dammit Aqua!"

Y/N: Why cant I just relax.... "Well guys lets get out of here!"

R/P: "The Aqua impostor's running away!"

_______________________

They were all now hidden in plain sight, in a dark alleyway.

Aqua: "I think the water source is the problem!"

Y/N: "I see..."

Aqua: "If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal."

Tanjiro: "Okay, I should be able to track the scent!"

Aqua: "No need! I already have that covered! I'll cut off the rotten smell at the source!"

??: "There she is! I found the wannabe!" Some of the townspeople suddenly appear behind them holding up their torches as they scatter.

Kazuma: "Do you really have to save all the people who are saying that!?" Kazuma yells out, as they were all currently running away.

Aqua: "But they're my darling faithful..."

Y/N: "Who cares about your faithful! Theres no 'faith' left in these damn people!"

_______________________

They all now reached the place where the source was coming from, a very potent scent of smell that could be tracked by Aqua, Y/N, and of course Tanjiro, the only thing in their way now was a large gate and some people guarding it.

Aqua: "Come on! Im an Arch Priest with the Axis Church! Here, look at my adventurer card!" She tells them, trying to get them to open the gates.

R/P: "You cant go in, Arch priest or not. One of the overseers just said not to let anyone else in."

Kazuma: "Overseer?"

Aqua: "Honorable members of the Axis Church... It's important that you do this. It's the right thing to do. By letting us through, this town will be--"

R/P: "Oh, we're in the Eris faith."

. . .