Chapter 13: Sweet Hide and Seek Moments

Biana's P.O.V.

When we headed down for lunch, I saw that my mom and dad were going to be joining us. We sat down and were getting ready to eat when Keefe cleared his throat loudly, clearly looking at Tam and then my parents. Tam sighed but started talking.

"Keefe has better h....." He mumbled the last part too quietly for anyone to hear.

"What was that bangs boy?" Keefe asked, clearly trying to be annoying.

"I said, Keefe, has better hair than me," Tam repeated, louder this time, then rolled his eyes. My parents seemed confused, but Keefe seemed satisfied and so we continued to eat our lunch.

After a delicious lunch, I thanked my mom, and then we all headed into the living room to discuss what to do next. 

"Sophie? Do you have any more human games we could play?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Actually, yeah. It's called hide and seek," Sophie explained. "1 person counts to a certain number while everyone else hides. It's a pretty fun game."

"Yes!" I squealed. "We have to play it!!!" 

"Calm down Biana," Fitz told me.

"Fine, but we're definitely playing it!" I replied.

"Okay then, who wants to seek?" Sophie asked. No one answered. 

"We need to have a seeker," Sophie said.

"I guess I'll do it." Tam announced.

"Yay! Thanks Tam!" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks, making him turn slightly pink.

"Aww, Tammy! You're blushing!" Linh squealed. I muffled my giggle.

"Is Tammy boy blushing?" Keefe asked in a cooing voice. But that just made him blush even harder. I thought he was really cute when he blushed so I kissed him again, but on the lips this time. The color Tam turned was the deepest shade of red possible and everyone was doing a horrible job trying to cover their laughs. 

"I-I- t-think- w-w-we have a -a new g-game," Keefe sputtered out, trying hard not to laugh. 

"Who can make Tam blush the most!" he shouted out. He was clearly having way too much fun with this. I decided to save Tam from any more embarrassment and got everyone to start playing the game. 

"Why don't we start?" I asked everyone. Tam looked at me gratefully for changing the topic and I smiled back at him.

"Tam, why don't you count to 300? It's a pretty big house," I suggested.

"Sure." He turned around to face the wall and started counting. I knew exactly where I wanted to hide. Under my bed! It was perfect! A/N I don't think Biana's ever played hide and seek before...

Sophie's P.O.V.

As soon as Tam started counting, Fitz started walking towards one of the guest bedrooms. I decided to follow him since I wasn't too familiar with Everglen and didn't know where to hide. He went inside the bedroom and into one of the closets.

"Fitz? From my past experiences, the closet is one of the most obvious places to hide." He turned around and looked very surprise to see me.

"Sophie? Uhh, what'cha doing here?" Fitz asked nervously.

"I followed you, silly!" I told him.

"Oh." He looked towards the ground and it almost seemed as if he was blushing. "Well, I was going to hide here. You can join me if you want." Fitz offered.