Note pt.8 - Dorbyn

Start from the beginning

if he could, he would burst into tears right there.

but he couldn't.

so he just kept quite the whole time.

finally the interview was over and all the boys ran out of there, before anyone could talk to them.

well, there goes any chance of that girl getting Daniels number.

thank god.

Corbyn was still sad, even though it was over and nothing happened.

he felt horrible.

and Daniel knew it.

they took multiple ubers to get back to their bus, since it was pretty far from where the interview was.

Corbyn and Daniel took one Uber while the rest of the boys and their management took different ones.

both boys were sitting in the back, and their was a little divider from the front and back.

Daniel tried to talk to Corbyn.

but he wouldn't respond.

"hunny."

nothing. absolutely nothing.

"Corbs.. come on talk to me."

still nothing.

Corbyn felt the tears fall down his face, he finally just let them go free.

Daniel saw them and his heart broke. "no, baby please don't cry." he whispered as he wiped them away.

it didn't change the way Corbyn was feeling at all though.

he wasn't mad at Daniel or anything he just didn't wanna talk.

the whole car ride was pretty much silent, Daniel occasionally gave Corbyn kisses but they never really talked.

once they finally got to the bus, Corbyn didn't waste any time to run out the car.

surprisingly the other boys got there at the same time.

Daniel got out, and ran after him. the boys just looked at them with wide eyes.

they followed them into the bus, and saw Corbyn run to the back, with Daniel following him.

"Corbyn!" he called out as he ran into the lounge, he closed and locked the door behind them.

"was that about the girl from the interview?" Jack asked as he looked at the door.

"I guess.." Zach replied, sitting down on the couch.

"what do you think will happen?" Jack asked, concern weaved in his voice.

"they'll be fine. they have to be." Jonah replied he seemed sad about the whole situation as well.

Daniel sat down beside Corbyn and used his finger to make him look at him.