"Oh! We formed in high school, but as I said before, we never had a permanent drummer, since Jirou decided to take the vocal role. She was too focused on trying to develop her screams that she didn't really to drumming, even though she could have. That's why all of our drummers have been support up to now," said Kirishima. "We all met in high school, and Sero and Satou too, but they aren't too keen on playing music, so they have been supporting behind stage."

   "Huh."

   "Yeah," nodded Jirou. "We mostly formed because we liked the same type of music and different types too, and we found comfort in listening to music, and eventually found out we loved playing music too. It was a hobby, and we began playing covers in the living room of my parents' house, and we gained a bit of following because people like the quality of our music. We tried out one original song, and people asked for more, so we had fun composing our first unofficial album. We had about five songs on it, and released on some music platform similar to Spotify but completely free, and then things went from there," she chuckled. "Most of the people who like our music are locals, with a few coming from other places, but it is all mostly local."

   He nodded. They became quite popular in not that much time then. 

   Their food came, and then Jirou asked a risky question.

   "I heard from Kirishima that you play drums too," she started. She hesitated with what approach to take, eventually deciding to delay the inevitable question. "When did you start?"

   "After high school mostly," he shrugged. "My parents don't approve of that type of music much, preferring I specialise in only one thing and ignore everything else, so I learned in secret, and bought my first drum kit after leaving their house," he said.

   "Hm. That's cool," grinned Jirou. "You enjoy playing? Kirishima said he loved playing with you."

   "Thanks for calling me out like that," pouted Kirishima, still smiling after.

   "Fuck yeah."

   "Cool! Wanna try and play with our band?" she asked, smiling.

   "Uh. No."

   "Ah, I almost didn't expect that," she chuckled. "You don't have to join our band if you don't want to. In fact, you could just be a support drummer if you want to commit a bit more to the band, but it's just to have fun. You can join if you want to, because I always approve of having people with skills coming into our band, especially if I'm friends with them," she smiled. 

   "Just one practise session?" asked Kirishima.

   He sighed, and frowned. "Aren't you busy? Shouldn't you try and find someone you will want to stay in your band instead of someone who just plays for fun?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. 

   "We have put announcements up that we are searching for another support drummer, but we haven't received any responses for three weeks. I think we have plenty of time," she said.

   "Are you fucking sure?"

   "Definitely. Kaminari might not be too happy about seeing you with us, but who cares. He doesn't hate you."

   He frowned, looking down. "Just one practise session, then we'll see."

   "Yeah?"

   "Yeah."

   Jirou and Kirishima cheered, and Bakugou felt his heart skip a beat, excited that maybe he'll play in a band like in all of his biggest given up dreams.

   He managed to calm down after pretty quickly, and they all talked leisurely until they figured it would be time to go home. Jirou and Kirishima waved at him as they left, and they said they were looking forward to practising him, and that she'll send the details to him later. He had nodded, and then left in the opposite direction.