1

Music has always been a constant in his life.

   He played the piano since he was young, and as he learned music theory, he understood what composers meant, and how their music was meant to be interpreted. Unlike what people think, he found classical music all on his own as he was listening to random music on YouTube. He never knew how impactful that moment would be for him, but when he had told his father about it, and learned his first proper piece, he kept on going, and before he knew it, he ended up making it his career.

   He was prideful, amazing, but he never felt like he had full freedom. He may love music, but that doesn't mean he only likes classical. In fact, he never moved on from loving the combination of guitar, bass, drums, and screams. However, he never knew he'd be able to hear it from somewhere other than his headphones.

   So there he stood, his arms crossed, pretending he wasn't shaking with excitement.

   "What the fuck am I doing here?" he asked, clicking his tongue.

   "You've got to be kidding!" laughed Camie, patting his shoulder with a friendly smile. "This is going to be the best day of your life! Maybe you haven't heard of them, but they are seriously the best! Wanna know why I know that?" she asked, grinning.

   He sighed, and glanced at Midoriya, who gave him a wide smile and an encouraging nod.

   'What the worst she could say,' he sighed. "Why."

   "We know them!" she exclaimed.

   "What the fuck! Don't yell right in my ear!"

   "Come on," she sighed. "They are totally fam to us," she smiled.

   "Yeah!" nodded Uraraka. "One of the members actually asked me out, and that's how we met," she chuckled.

   "Hah?"

   "I said no, of course," she shrugged. "Anyway, they are amazing! To be honest, Midoriya was friend with the guitarist first, but before I mentioned the name of the guy who asked me out, we ended up as friends by the way, he actually knew one of the members," she sighed. "If fate hadn't happened, then we would have never really known them much," she chuckled.

   "Huh."

   "Do not yell. I believe we are disturbing the people around us," said Iida, sighing.

   "It's fine!"

   "Yeah!" 

   "You guys are fucking loud," he sighed.

   "As if you are any quieter-"

   "Repeat that Round-Face! I dare you!"

   "As if you are any-"

   The lights went out, and all of them stopped talking, looking up at the stage with wide eyes. They could faintly see people walking up the stage, and when music began on stage, Bakugou gasped.

   The lights lit up, and the band on stage was now in sight. Each of the members had smiles on their face, and they seemed to have the time of their life.

   'Ah... If only I could...'

   "Hey, don't get too excited," said Camie, grinning. "This band isn't the one we are friends with," she chuckled.

   "Wha-" His eyebrows furrowed, confused. 

   "Our band-friends are still a bit underground, and unknown, so they don't have a full concert to themselves, and neither do them," she explained. "Our friends will be playing in the second half of this concert, so enjoy this one but don't think they are the best," she said.