Chapter 15

~One Month Later~

"I like that one"said Rachel. "Um no, the blue cocktail dress looks way better" complained Mollee. "Ya, I guess I'll wear it." I smile pull it out of the closet walking over to my bed.

"I just can't believe you over heard Zane and his brother talking about him proposing to me tonight at the party!" I was so happy. I loved Zane and he loved me. The last month had been so nice. We were together almost all the time unless it was serious pack business, which I woudn't be allowed around until I was officially the Luna. Zane had made it pretty clear I wouldn't be marked or be Luna until we were married.

Mollee hadndecided to wear a pink pastel dress and Rachel decide to wear a dark purple dress with black rhinestones. I slide on the dress running my hands down it looking myself over in the mirror making sure I like the way I look in it.

I let Mollee curl my hair and let Rachel do my makeup. I did Mollees hair and Rachels make up. Mollee did Rachels hair and Rachel did Mollees make up.

I walked into my closet and grabbed my heels  walking out and sitting on my bed to put them on. I go into the bathroom and put on my necklace and earrings looking around for my bracelet unable to find it.

I walk out finding it on my bed side table sliding it on my wrist and turning around facing the girls. "Do I look alright?" I asked nervously twirling slightly. "Girl you look beautiful!" They said together and we started laughing.

We sat on my bed waiting for our dates talking about how all three of us had found our mates. My eyes looked at wear both there marks were before my hand slowly reached up brushing over wear mine should be before sighing

Then, there was a knock on the door.