Chapter 23

I wake up strapped to a doctors table. My eyes slowly adjust to the lighting. When I completely come to, I hear a few people talking " she is pregnant with a hybrid. You got your hybrid child but you should have done it with er awake instead of when she's knocked out! She doesn't even know what happen to her. She could kill anyone now, you have created a war machine." an older aged man said.
I start trying to get out of the straps but, I stop when I hear Daniel talking "she will be fine. she'll love all the new powers she has being part wolf part demon, and now being part vampire." I start to freak out when I hear him say part vampire. Did he really turn me part vampire? I turn my head to see if I could see them but, when I turn my head around a pain shoots through my neck and I scream out.

Daniel and some other people come running in. " Are u ok??" Daniel asks worriedly. " I would be a lot better if u let me up and tell me what's wrong with me!!" I try to turn my head but the pain shoots through me head agin.

"Can u let her go yet??" Daniel ask the man while putting his hand on my arm. I move so his hands comes off my arm. "let me go now!!!!!" I scream.

~Zanes POV~
"I want a patrol on those grounds now! My wife and your Luna is in there get that patrol there now!" I yell into the phone then hang up.

I walk into my room and slam the door closed. I walk to my closet and walk in.
I sit on the floor and cry. She had been missing for 2 months today and I missed her a lot.

I cry until I hear a knock on the door. I stand up wipe my face an go to the door. I open the door and step out. "can I help you?" Ask the man tanking in front of me.

"We have patrols all over the land ready to attack and Same the Luna when you say to sir." the man finishes and waits for me to answer. " start walking down the stairs as I talk. " I want her AND the person who had he captured. All we know about these vampires that we are attacking is that they have hybrids. So I want you to attack now!" I reach the bottom of the stairs and go into my office.

~Daniels POV~

I watch as she lays silently on the doctors bed. I love her. I really am truly do. She may not notice it but, I do.

I hated what doing what I did to her but, m father wanted us together and made me do it.

I help her to room and lay down when some one knocks on the door. I go and open the door. My main man Drake is standing there. "Daniel we need to talk NOW!" I look at Zoe and she's already asleep so I walk out and close the door

"What's is it?" I ask as we walk down the stairs. "Zane is getting ready to attack. He is coming to take Zoe back." drake looks at me worriedly. "that's not happening! Get everyone on guard now I am gonna go stay with Zoe until after words." I say running back up to the room.

I walk in the room and sit in a chair in the corner of the room. I sit and watch her and then slowly fall asleep.