Izuku: it's nice to meet you Crane.

Jonathan: please just call me Jonathan.

Izuku: ok Jonathan.

Bakugou: would you to shut the hell up!

Before Izuku could say anything Nemuri walked back to the microphone and began to speak again.

Nemuri: ok ladies and gentlemen we are ready to begin the 2nd round of the festival. Now we will go in order of groups with highest to lowest. So would the first group make your way inside of the room please.

As Izuku and the others were making there way into the room, Nezu was racing down the hallway trying to get to the stadium field. As e reached the field he noticed that the last of the first group was inside the room. Nezu then yelled out to the students.

Nezu: NO, GET OUT OF THE ROOM NOW!!!!

Nezu however was to late as the door slammed shut behind the students seemingly on it own. Once it did the monitor that displayed the round went to static before it toured into a split screen. On one side was a view of the students in the room. Then came the view of a big man in an orange outfit.

 Then came the view of a big man in an orange outfit

???: hello U.A. Sports Festival, sorry to but in on you, oh wait I'm not.

Nezu: who are you might I ask?

???: pardon my rudeness, you may call me the clue master.

Nezu: ok Mr.Clue Master, what is it that you want?

CM: it's quite simple really, every year ua hold it's sports festival and every year people talk about how the people who won it were the best of the best. But every year I never see them show any mental superiority. So I decided that this year we will test how smart your students are.

Inside the Room

Shoto: I have a feeling this game is rigged in his favor.

Jonathan: oh no.

Bakugou: arrrrr hey fat ass!!!

CM: watch how you speak to me.

Bakugou: what if we decide not to play your game?

CM: oh you don't have a choice.

Bakugou: oh yea. What's stopping my from blowing a whole in this room and leaving?

CM: what's stopping you is a bomb. If the room is opened an any way that isn't by winning or if you decide not to play then a bomb will go off kill all those in the room.

Bakugou: YOU BASTARD!!!!!

As this exchange between Bakugou and Clue Master was going on Izuku moved behind Shoto.

Izuku whispering: don't move.

Shoto whispering: what are you doing?

Izuku whispering: working.