Kenma let Naoki in, telling me to just stay on the couch while he spoke to him. I gave him a look, eyes shaking from the nervousness that built up in me. He wiped my cheeks and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. He gave me a smile to assure me before heading to his chair.

I hug the pillow close, feeling a bit dizzy from the smell. I jolt up and run outside, "(Y/n)?" I'm sorry.

I went out of the building and head to the park. I only have my phone with me, maybe I should've stayed in his office but I really need fresh air. It's actually quite cold, I have his blazer so it's at least thicker than mine. I just wore it properly and buttoned it in place.

I take a seat on the bench, looking at my phone when it vibrated. It's a message but I can't answer. My eyes are hurting from the light, I can't look at my phone for longer than 3 seconds. I just hid it in the pocket of his blazer, leaning back to breathe.

I can't be pregnant, not that I don't want to be pregnant, it's just impossible. I never missed a day of drinking pills, Kazuhiko would remind me about it too so I doubt that I'm pregnant. Maybe food poisoning..? But no, it's not that. I've experienced food poisoning in college, it's different.

My phone started vibrating again, this time it's a call. I try my best to look at the screen, holding my head when I felt my world spin. "Yes...? I-I'm sorry.. I'm.."

"Just tell me where you are. I'll get you." Oh how fucking kind, I love you.

"Park.." It's really near from the company so it's fine. "Hurry..." He hummed and hung up.

I suddenly felt like puking so I had to hold it in, I cannot randomly throw up here. I tried my best to be steady while I waited for him. I'm slowly losing my balance, I feel incredibly sick. I've been eating properly these days, I sleep too.. why am I feel so sick?

I look at my phone, about to cry when I felt my world spin again. I tried everything to keep my body upright, it's getting a bit difficult and I deeply regret running out here. I should've waited for him to finish talking to Naoki, I think I need to rest.

I suddenly fall to my left, hitting someone's shoulder. "Why do you always have to make me worry?" The scent.. He wrapped an arm around my waist and the other around my legs. He carried me and brought me to his car.

It's only 11 AM so he still has time before the next meeting, I actually feel bad for making him do this but he did it on his own accord. He brought me to the nearest hospital to get me checked up. I hope he wouldn't be late for the meeting.

It's been a while since I've been in a hospital, I think the last time was two years ago to visit Honami. Mitsuki needed someone to watch over him and I was the only one available. That was the time when Naoki came along, everyone thought that he was my son.

I hate having a needle in my skin, it's incredibly disturbing and uncomfortable. I'm just okay with whatever because Mitsunaka-san was the doctor. He was surprised to see the two of us, moreover that we're together.

Some nurses and doctors knew Kenma so, we couldn't act like a couple in front of everyone. He just pretended to be annoyed that his secretary was taking his time, I'm honestly offended though it's just an act. He knows that I don't like the method he chose.