43 - ♥ Eishi's Class

Depuis le début

“Woah! / As expected, / So fast! / That’s Yamaguchi-sama for you!”

“Well done (Reader)-chan.” Eishi said smiling so you smiled too.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“Good job Soma-kun, (Reader)-chan!” Megu said.

“You too, Tadakoro!” Soma said.

“Meguuu~” you called out as you ran to hug her.

“That was amazing (Reader)-chan, Soma-kun, you both handled all that work with ease.” Megumi said and hugged back blushing.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it ‘with ease’. Central’s not too shabby, either.” Soma said.

“Ah, Regional Cooking RS will be in the next round of survivor hunt Shokugeki!” Megu said while reading the text on her phone.

“Really?” Soma asked.

“I’m going to go call the chief!” Megu said as she hurriedly run outside.

“Huh? Woah! You’re still here, Tsukasa-senpai?!” Soma asked then you noticed Eishi on the ground trying to stand up.

“Oh, I’d been wound up so tight that once class was over, I lost all my tension.” Eishi said sweating. “That was really scary, to cook in front of many students.”

‘Woah, Ei-senpai looks hot while sweating.’ you thought as you mentally nose bleed.

‘Gomen, gomen... Forgive me Kamisama, I’ve thought some lewd things out of nowhere.’ you thought again.

“You were impressive Yukihira.” Eishi said. “You’re more skilled than I’d thought.”

“I’m going to sleep, wake me up when Megu comes later Soma.” you said then he nodded as you sat on the floor; leaned on the wall and fell asleep.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“(Reader)... (Reader)...” Someone called out so you slowly opened your eyes. “You’re finally awake.” It was Shun. He was sitting on the floor while leaning on your bed.

“Huh? What happened? Where am I?” You asked then sat up. You found yourself inside your room. ‘When and How did I get here?’

“The first seat brought you here.” Shun replied asking the question inside your mind.

‘Ei-senpai did? He carried me here? Ack-’ you thought but stopped when you saw Shun looking at you.

“Ah thanks for letting me know, and for waking me up!” you replied then smiled.

“It’s been so long since we talked with each other.” Shun said so you nodded.

“How have you been Shun?” you asked him then he looked at you.