Chapter 22

Sidharth pulled the chair for Shehnaaz and made her sit and asked, "Is your leg fine?? Is it still paining?"

"Much better now, " replied Shehnaaz with a smile.

"What happened to your leg Angel?" asked a worried Ronak.

"I twisted my leg while walking baby, " answered Shehnaaz.

"Does it pain?" asked Ronak with concern.

"Little bit, " answered Shehnaaz.

"Don't worry mai apko medicine laga dunga, then it won't pain, " replied Ronak with smile.

"Sachii, you will apply medicine?" questioned Shehnaaz pulling his cheeks.

"Yes, " answered Ronak in confidence.

"My baby, " said Shehnaaz putting a kiss on his cheeks.

They had their dinner, the whole family tried their best to divert Shehnaaz mind and they were very much successful also as the old Shehnaaz seemed to be back and Sidharth couldn't be more relieved.

Shehnaaz phone rang and it was her Dad, she was in a dilemma whether to inform them or not about the incident. Sidharth sat beside Shehnaaz while dining and he had seen she had received the call from her Dad. He placed his hand on her under the table while she looked at him and he assured her mumbling that everything will be fine. She had finished her dinner, Shehnaaz excused herself and went to the balcony to have a word with her parents.

Shehnaaz informed her mom and dad about the whole incident and how Sidharth came to her rescue and the arrest of Harsh. Shehnaaz's family now knew Sidharth's family as she uses to keep talking about Ronak and his family and they were happy about Shehnaaz had someone in an unknown city. Shehnaaz's Dad was furious with all the events and was persistent in making Harsh repent while Shehnaaz tried to calm him. Shehnaaz's parents informed her that they are reaching tomorrow as they can't wait to see her. Shehnaaz tried to assure them about her well being but they insisted on coming while Shehnaaz was left with no other option than to agree.

Shehnaaz entered the living room where others were seated after dinner. She announced her parent's arrival, while Sidharth looked at her to see if she is fine. They all chatted for a while which bored Ronak to no end and he was waiting to spend time with his Angel.

"Angel chalo na I am sleepy, " said Ronak trying to gain her attention.

"Lair, " said Neel pinching his nose.

"I am not a lair, " said Ronak in retaliation.

"Acha beta, roj to apko jabardasti sulana padta hai aur aj nind aa rahi hai, " questioned Neel.

"Ha, chalo na Angel, " said Ronak and got up trying to take Shehnaaz along with him before he is caught again.

"Yes baby, rukho sabko good night to bolne do, " said Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz greeted everyone good night and moved with Ronak or rather Ronak dragged her with him to be precise. Sidharth didn't want her to go soon as he missed seeing her in front of him. But it was his son who was not ready to leave her so who can complain thought Sidharth.

Shehnaaz entered with Ronak, made him change into his night ware and got herself change too. Both brushed their teeth and got into the bed.

"Chalo baby mai apko sula deti hou, you were sleepy right, " asked Shehnaaz.