Chapter 64

It was time for the movie and Shehnaaz had made sure she winded up her work on time, She put her laptop in her bag and Sidharth forwarded his hand to hold her hand and she got up and they walked towards the theater with Shehnaaz holding Ronak's hand, they went near the entrance of theater and after all the checking when it was time to enter Sidharth made sure he held her properly as yet she was not recovered from her leg, he held her hand tightly making Shehnaaz look at him and he smiled, they reached at their seats and Ronak demanded seating in the middle, as Ronak's wish was command he was seated in between Sidharth and Shehnaaz, the movie started and it was a animated movie of Ronak's choice and Sidharth had  no interest in the movie and he knew he will have full time to look at his Naaz, but to his bad luck she seated a bit far, Shehnaaz and Ronak were almost the same, both loved animated movies and due to which she was equally engrossed in the movie as Ronak, making Sidharth fee left out, Sidharth at least expected he could hold her hand all the while but now it was not possible as Ronak was already having Shehnaaz's hand in his hand and he rested his head on her arms and she had encircled her arm around him pulling him more closer, Sidharth saw her other hand near Ronak and saw that Ronak was engrossed in the movie and quickly grabbed her hand making Shehnaaz look at him with questionable eye, she in with her eyes pleaded him to leave her hand as she feared Ronak might see it but Sidharth was in no mood to spare her today, he deliberately brought her hand in front of his lips and kissed her knuckles making her widden her eyes, "Sidharth please,"  she tried to say in a low voice but Sidharth didn't gave a damm about her and intervened their fingers.

Ronak while looking at movie excitedly looked at Shehnaaz to show her something and saw her looking at Sidharth, "Angel kaha dekh rahe ho aap," asked Ronak.

Shehnaaz looked at him immediately and said, "Nowhere baby, " and started looking at the screen not before giving Sidharth a death glare.

Sidharth chuckled at her situation and looked at the screen but the movie didn't interest him, he after 15 minutes tried to grab Shehnaaz's attention by pulling her hand which was in his hand, Shehnaaz looked at him and he air-kissed her making Shehnaaz shock, "What's wrong with this person," thought Shehnaaz.

Ronak while looking at the screen tried to trace Shehnaaz's other hand to hold it but couldn't find it, when he tried to look he saw Sidharth holding her hand looking at the screen, he smiled at his Dad and said, "Apko bhi Angel ka hath pakadna achaa lagta hai na? mujhe bhi."

Shehnaaz was shocked hearing his observation while Sidharth felt like been caught red-handed, "Ha, baby mujhe bhi," said Sidharth with a smile eyeing at Shehnaaz making her blush.

"Ronak I have an idea," said Sidharth aloud.

"What Dad?" asked Ronak in curiosity.

Sidharth gestured him to come closer and went near his ear and said, "Aap angel ke godh mai bhet jau, dekho woh humse dur baithi hai na, she is feeling alone, unko pass bhulate hai," said Sidharth with a smirk making Shehnaaz doubt his intention.

Ronak quickly turned towards Shehnaaz and said, "Angel mujhe apke godh mai betna hai, aap yaha meri seat pai baito na," requested Ronak while Sidharth gave a victorious smile.

Shehnaaz got up from her seat and took Ronak on her lap and started watching the movie, Ronak had held both her hand in his hand, so Sidharth raised his hand and put it behind Shehnaaz's back  to down her waist naturally making her move forward,