Chapter 4

" Hurry up they're coming!" Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were walking through the halls talking about nothing special, when a second year Gryffindor ran towards us.

" Who's coming?" Ron said

" They're here!" Another second year Gryffindor ran to us to drag off the other Gryffindor towards to hall opening were other people were starting crowd.

" Who's here?" Ron said looking baffled.

" Come on let's see" I said running over to the crowd of people. I said several apologies while pushing my way to the front next to George and Fred, with the trio following closely behind.

" Look, up there!" Someone from the crowd shouted, and all eyes went up towards the Sky to see a carriage being pulled by pegasus's.

" Where there's something you don't see every day" George said gaining a few laughs from the crowd. Suddenly someone pushed me from behind making me fall and land on my arse.

" Hey!" I said.

" Sorry" I looked up to see a very attractive Ravenclaw with his hand out to help me up. He had dark drown hair and blue eyes with specks of grey in them. I took his hand and he lifted me up, his eyes never leaving mine.

" Sorry about that, these gits pushed me into you" he motioned to the two Ravenclaw boys that were laughing behind him.

" Oh it fine, I'm Cassiopeia Malfoy" I held out my hand and he immediately shook it.

" Lucas Burrow" he said smiling ear to ear.

" Burrow? Are you related to Hanna Burrow by any chance" I said breaking the handshake.

" Why yes, she's my little sister. I saw you with her at the choosing, she really likes you" he blushed and put his hands in the pockets of his robe.

" Well I really like her to" I blushed as well.

" Look, the lake" another student shouted. I turned away, my focus now on the lake. Hermione gently elbowed my ribs, my head quickly snapped towards her.

" What?" I said. She raised her hand up to my ear and leaned forward.

" We'll talk about this later" she whispered, drew back and winked at me. My eyes went wide and blushed, I knew she was gonna talk about Lucas, and I was not looking forward to that conversation. I faced back towards the lake and saw a ship emerge from it.

The whole group of students went into a chorus of: oooo's and aahhhh's. " Come now children" Professor McGonagall said " All make your way to the Great Hall please"

By the time all the students from Hogwarts made it into the Great Hall it was already dark outside and time for dinner.

" Good evening students" Dumbledore said, making everyone go quiet "Three weeks ago I said that students from two different schools will be attending Hogwarts for the triwizard tournament. So please join me on welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic, and their headmistress Madem Maxime"

The Great Hall doors opened to reveal the girls of Beauxbatons Academy all dressed up in the same blue uniform. They strode a few steps with their hands behind their backs before bending down backwards and reaching out to students and made an 'ahh' sound. They strode a few steps before doing the same thing again, this time next to Ron and Harry. They started running which made Ron look down towards their bottoms.

" Bloody hell" Ron said in a dreamy state.

" Eyes up Ronald" I said, which made Harry, Hermione and Ginny laugh. The girls did the 'ahh' sound again, but this time blue butterflies came out of their clothes. A gigantic woman walked down the isle, Seamus tapped Ron and pointed at the woman, which made Ron stop drooling over the girls and look up.