Chapter 3

" I can't believe you know all those charms Cass" Harry said as we walked to the Great hall for lunch " It's amazing"

" Thanks Harry" I said smiling " We have a massive library at home, and I would always read and learn new Charms. I even learned how to make my own and cast spells without saying them"

" Bloody hell, Cass" Ron said " I'm surprised your not in Ravenclaw, your smarter than Hermione". This made Hermione glare at Ron cross her arms and turn away from him.

" Well I'm not sure about that Ron, Hermione is ten times smarter than me. I even struggle to keep up with her in class" I said. I saw her give a small smile before we entered the Great hall and sat next to the Weasley twins.

" We haven't formally introduced our selfs" one of the twins said. " I'm Fred and he's George"

" I'm George and he's Fred" the other one said.

" Hi I'm-"

"Cassiopeia Malfoy" Gorge said " How could we forget"

" The nice Malfoy" Fred said completing Gorges sentence " Is anyone in your family nice?" Fred said

" Well yes actually a few, but I'm not allowed to see them" I said taking a sip from my drink.

" Really??, Who?" Gorge said with a surprised look on his face.

" Sirius Black" I said, Harry choked on his pumpkin juice, which caused it to spill all over his lap.

" Your related to Sirius??" Harry said wiping the juice off his face and from his lap.

" Well, Yeah. He's my Mothers cousin, I also have an auntie that's really nice, but she and my Mother haven't spoken in years"

A loud screeching noise appeared which stopped the conversation and made them all look up to see owls and a noticeable Black Eagle which made me smile. It swooped down towards the Slytherin table and dropped off a letter to Draco then coming over to me and Dropped another letter. I waved to him as he exited the Great hall.

" Bye Marcius" I shouted. The Eagle squawked to say bye back to me.

" You have a black eagle" Hermione said impressed.

" Yes, he's been in my family for years. Always took a liking to me more than Draco tho " I said

" I think we all take a liking to you more than Draco" Ron said making us all laugh.

I looked down at the letter to see it was from my parents. It had been two weeks since the sorting, me and Draco hadn't spoken to each other much because I was always with the trio. I looked up to see Draco was looking at me with a worried face knowing he'd got a letter from them as well, I've been dreading this.

I took a shaky breath and opened it:

Dear Cassiopeia,
Your Mother and I are extremely disappointed in you. Not only did you NOT get into Slytherin, but you are befriending mud-bloods and blood traitors. Therefore you are a blood traitor to. We ask you NOT to come back home and NOT to talk with Draco or he will receive the same punishment as you. We do not care where you stay because you are no longer our daughter and no longer a Malfoy, we have people watching you to report if you have been in contact with Draco. This will be our last letter to you
Goodbye Cassiopeia,
From
Mr and Mrs Malfoy

I couldn't believe what I was reading, two weeks ago I was hugging my Parents and now they've disowned me. Tiers started to form and I ran out of the Great hall and slid down a wall out side of it crying into my knees. People started to stair but I didn't care.