29끝

-Y/N'sPoV-

I opened my eyes when I feel something soft on my lips.

Oh
My
GODDDDD

SEUNGYOUN's face is really close to mine and why does he close his eyes?

That's when I realized seungyoun is kissing me on the lips.

WHAT
THE
FRIK
FRAK
FUCK

I look at him while he still has his eyes closed.

I can't even move

Seungyoun slowly opens his eyes and he seem surprised because I'm staring at him.

"You're awake," seungyoun said while giving me a sheepish smile.

Wait

DID CHO SEUNGYOUN SMILE AT ME?!

THE INFAMOUS CHO SEUNGYOUN JUST SMILE AT ME KDKSKEKS

I nod my head slowly still unsure if I'm seeing things right

I try to sit up with seungyoun's help.

"I'll make you some food, rest first," he patted my head and left the room.

Did he bump his head with a rock or something?

After what seems like 10 minutes he comes back with a tray of -favorite food-.

"How do you know I like that?" I asked while pointing my finger at the tray of foods.

"I asked seungwoo hyung," he replied.

He sat in his previous seat and was about to feed me but I said it was fine a could eat by myself.

After spending some times at his place, it's now time for me to go back home.

"I'll drop you off," seungyoun said.

"Oh no it's okay i can go by myself, I've bothered you enough," I replied and gave him a small smile.

"It's dangerous for you to go back alone, come on I'll drop you off," he said while putting on his black leather jacket.

He grabs his car key and we get out of the apartment.

He opens the car's door for me and i mumble a soft thank you.

-
-
-
The car ride is silent but it's not awkward. I actually feel comfortable.

We arrived at seungwoo's house.

I unlock my seat belt and was about to get off but I remember one thing so I turn to seungyoun who's in the driver seat next to me.

"Seungyoun,"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, Thank you for always helping me, Thank you so much for being my savior," I thanked him sincerely.

It's the first time that I get to thank him without being interrupted.

Seungyoun smiles at me softly and said

"It's okay I'm happy you're out of danger," he replied and still giving me that beautiful smile.

I smiled back.

I was about to open the car's door and leave but seungyoun quickly grabbed my hand

I turn around once again

"Hmm?" I look at him with a questioning face.

"Sorry," he said.

???

"Sorry for being rude to you all this time," he apologized.

I smile and shake my head

"Forgive me, Y/N,"

"I never hold grudge against you so of course you're forgiven," i replied.

His face brightened up.

He cupped my face in his big hands

"As long as I'm with you you'll be safe, I'll protect you," he whispered while staring at my lips.

And that's when I feel his soft lips on mine.
-
-
-

-The End-

Sorry for late update guys, I decided to end this book because I need to focus on studying more.

Thank you for reading my books altho it's lame and just plain weird.

Have a great day!💙🧡