11

I come back to the hotel. No one talks to me. They just ignore me like I'm nothing.

It's dinner time.

"Yiren minjoo sihyeon come on let's go eat!" Nayeon said. She didn't spare me a glance.

Yiren and sihyeon left with nayeon. Minjoo said she had something to do first.

I let out a sigh and get up from the bed. I need to go out for a walk to clear my mind.

"Oh Y/N," sihyeon called me. I stopped my track, hoping she would listen to my explanation.

"Can you sleep on the floor? The bed is too small for 3 people," sihyeon said.

My hope fall down completely. At this point I really wanna cry but no tears come out. I nod my head and left.

When I open the door, I'm greeted by seungyoun's presence. What is he doing here? He's standing in front of my room and also in front of his room (lol he's standing in the middle of the hallway).

He looks at me with his cold eyes then something move behind him.

"Oi, are we really moving out?" It's wooseok. He comes out of the room with luggage and some stuff in his hands. He has an annoyed look on his face. Soon yohan and hangyul also come out with the same stuff in their hand.

"Come on let's go," seungyoun said. The three just follow him like like they're his babies.

"Han Y/n, Mr. Kim want to see you," I turned around to see who the voice belongs to and it's Gain.

Gain is also one of my classmate, she has curly hair and she wears glasses. I never see her joke around with anybody, she seems like a serious person. Her mono-eyelid makes her look even more intimidating.

"A-ah thanks," i thanked her and bowed down a bit.

She looks at me one last time with her usual blank face before leaving. She doesn't give me dirty look like other student.

*in mr kim's office*

I'm sitting beside yuna in front of mr kim's desk. Yuna's head is bandaged.

"So Miss Y/N can you explain what happened to you and Miss Yuna back then?" Mr Kim asked.

"I-" before I could answer yuna cut me off

"She pushed me!" Yuna exclaimed.

"I didn't, she jumped off herself," i said calmly.

Mr. Kim raised eyebrows

"Is that true Miss Yuna?"

"No! Why would I jump off?! It's nonsense! I value my life!"

After 1 hour of interrogating Mr.Kim decided to take Yuna's side because her response is more "reasonable". He let her go back to her room.

Mr.Kim sigh.

"In this case, you'll be dropped out from school but I don't want that to happen, you're good at academic work, i'll waste a smart student if i kick you out don't you think so?" He said.

"I'll close this case, I'm giving you one more chance Miss Y/n, i hope this action won't be repeated in the future," He continued.

He told me that i could go now. When I was about to open the door of his office, he stopped me.

"Oh right, you can move to seungyoun's room with one of your friends since he has already moved out," he told me.

I don't have friend anymore....
-
-
-
-

I pack my stuff, ready to move out. The girls that i used to call "friends" didn't bother to stop me.

I'm inside seungyoun's room right now. I'm a bit surprised when I see how clean it is. I expected to see a messy bed, trash laying on the floor since seungyoun and his friends are guys.

I throw myself on the bed.

"Why did he move out? Didn't he say he wanted to stay in the hotel?" I thought.