Six: Main -pt2

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh by the way Chris right?,can I have a Look at your keris's?" She requested.

"sure!" he handed the icepacks to Zass.

Taking his Keris's out,he controled them,moving them around.Y/n could actually see the similarity in her shurikens and Chris's keris.

"hm..your keris is pretty much like mine" she said,with her hands cupping her chin.Taking her shurikens out,she started doing the same as Chris.

"Wow Like actually!" He saw how Y/n controlled her shurikens.

Getting her shurikens back in her sleeves,she looked at Zass,putting her hands out.

"thanks for saving me earlier" She said.
Zass shaked her hands back,slight blush appeared on his face,Chris noticed.

"Well,see you guys later.Im going to head out" She bowed,walking out of the medic room.

As Y/n left,Chris nudged his friend.

"soo~ whats up huuhh" Kris teased,lifting his eyebrows up and down.

Zass immeadiately shaked his head and gave the other Icepack to his friend.He gestured his head,telling that he wants to leave the room.

Meanwhile with Y/n.She was heading to the gathering room where the others were at

On her way there,she almost tripped over something.Looking down,it was KAi's robot,RO.

"Hey there RO" she said squating down to pet it.

"Wheres Kai?" She asked the small robot.

RO just started moving in circles,making Y/n confused.From ahead,she could hear someone.

"Ro?? Where are you?"

Kai who was looking for his bot,saw Y/n with it.

"Y/n-" he stopped,breathing heavily.

"I've been looking for you RO!" He said,picking RO up.

"Thanks Y/n! I've been looking for RO for the past few minutes" he wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"Mhm,no prob" Y/n nodded,smiling for once.

She walked past his,and Kai was...well he became a statue.Y/n's smile was very...pretty to him.

(A/n yes cause y'all are pretty asf😩)

She headed to to the lounge room,seeing Alicia and the other agents there.

Y/n headed to Alicia,who was sitting on the sofa.

"You good already?" Alicia asked her.

"mhm,I think so" she shrugged.

.
.

Y/n was chatting with Alicia when,Rudy,approached her.

"Hm?" She looked up,seeing Rudy.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yea sure i guess" she replied.

"But not here" He said,and started walking away.

Y/n stood up akwardly,leaving Alicia behind to follow Rudy.

Now being away from the other agents,Rudy started the conversation.

"So the question was..remember during the training battle?when you said you 'scanned'.What did you mean by that?"

"oh..I actually dont really want to tell you,but you seem like you know how to keep a secret" she said not making eyes contact.