Eleven:Overide vs Overide

When anger fully takes over,an andreline of strength flows through your body

Y/n Celia couldn't stop herself from slashing her sword towards Rizwan.

A strike of thunder flashed bright and loudly.The gadgets that belonged to the agents who were there,started to glitch.

Ali who was uncontious on the ground now awakened.And Y/n?

Y/n was viewing the same thing as Ali..No not viewing.She was under Overidemode's control.

Ali sprinted towards Rizwan as Yn did the same.It felt as if she wasn't moving on her own will,but being controlled.He attacked with his Yo yo blaster and Y/n with her katana.

Rizwan tried his best to protect himself using his sheild,but he was still kicked back.

"WAHH! Overidemode is so cool!!" Moon cheered from behind the wood boxes.

They were confused why Y/n was there too.But most importantly,their gadgets were glitching.Khai tried his best to get R.O back to his progaming but it wasn't working.

While Ali and Y/n duelled Agent Rizwan,Dos was trying to get herself out of the situation.She ran towards the elevator,but was blocked by Iman and Moon.

"Agh I dont have the time for this" Dos grunted taking her Shox stix out wanting to attack.

Moon used her clones,and pushed her back with her Holo gloves,but it didn't end there.Dos was pushed back with the energy,and Iman used her scarf to pull her back to get her down.

Trying to escape,Dos managed to avoid Iman's attack and tried to escape by running away.Ali and Y/n managed to get Rizwan down,when Dos got in their way.

Ali who seemed emotionless,used his Yo Yo to blast her back.Dos was still able to stand up,and now that she got closer to the elevator she sprinted.

Ali chased after her,whilst Y/n too was doing the same.

But unfortunately,as Ali ran after the women,he collided with Khai who was trying his best to get R.O back.

"Ah sorry Ali-I was..just....Ali..?" the male looked worried as Ali began to swing his Yo-yo towards him,striking him back and breaking R.O into pieces.

"KHAI!" Iman and Moon's face turned to a disbelieved one as they shouted out his name.

Ali ran after Dos as if he didn't did what he just did.The emotionless boy was not himself.

Y/n stood infront of Khai's unconscious body,as if she was no longer under IRIS's grasping control.

Tears went down her cheeks.
"when did things got wrong?" The words lingered in her head.

With a sudden struck in her head,she used all her might and pulled SPOT off her face,making her self 'awake' from the control.

She breathed heavily while tears still flowed down,not realizing of what just happened.She looked at Khai who was uncontious.

"Huh?"

Ali used his Yo yo to grapple Dos by her ankle,and harshly swinged her towards a construction bars,making her fall on her back,in pain.Just before he could blast Dos with his yoyo,Moon pushed him hardly.

"ALI WHY THE HELL DID YOU ATTACK KHAI!?" She shouted out angryly.

Iman stood beside Y/n,as they both checked on Khai,when a louder rucus happened behind them.

Moon...was too attacked,and now uncontious under a pile of wood planks.

Y/n was still trying to get things together.