Six: Main

-weekend,saturday-

It was 8 in the morning,and Y/n was skating herself to a mall nearby her place.

-Flashback,friday

Y/n was hesitating to agree on going with Kenneth not.She didn't want to go but she also doesn't want to sound mean or anything.

Atlast,she texted Kenneth.

------------kenneth--------

Hey kenneth.About the going out thing,I think i'll tag along too since I dont really have anything to do this weekend

kenneth
Oh great! So we're going to the Zay mal,the one by West Cyberaya, and just gonna hang out there.My friend heard that there was this really good cafe there.See you there at..8:30?

kay',see you tmrw :)

mhm😄

______________________

Since she already agreed,she told her brother about it,and she was free to go.

-end of flashback-

Skating like usual,she left the home with her usual style,and with SPOT in her sling bag.

She had her airpods plugged in her ears,while she skated peacefully.

Arriving at the mall,she saw Kenneth with 2 other guys and 2 girls.Which makes 5 of them.

"Um hi,am I late?" Y/n walked to them,her board by her side.

"Nope! We just got her a few minutes ago,now lets go".

Together,they went to the arcade,ice skated and more.Y/n was really uncomfortable because she kept feeling that someone was glaring at her,which was the girls.

They didn't like y/n's existence being so close to the guy they liked.

It was almost 9 o'clock,and they decided to have snack at the dessert cafe.

Y/n ordered what she wanted,and chatted with Kanneth about some randoms things.

When the waiter was bringing their order to their table,Y/n's phone started ringing.
Looking at it,she let out a big huff.

It was Alicia.

Hoping it isn't anything related to the academy,she walked away from her table,answering her phone.