"Baby, come on, you have to get up, we have to get ready for the party, look, Jimin just messaged me," and it was true, Jimin had just messaged Taehyung, telling him to get ready. With a groan, Jungkook opens his eyes, rubbing at them for a second or two before looking at Taehyung with a glare, "you're lucky I love you dipshit, making me wake up for some party," the cherry haired boy mumbles, stomping off to the showers.

Taehyung chuckles, following in pursuit, his boyfriend really was something else entirely. Taehyung grabs two towels for the both of them, and some boxers for Jungkook. He quickly runs into same cubicle as Jungkook, smiling at him with a suspicious glint in his eyes. Jungkook frowns, trying to push Taehyung out, "go. The last time we were in here, we didn't even shower properly."

Whining, Taehyung says, "I promise, the only thing we'll do is shower."

Before Jungkook could even answer, Taehyung was already stripping, and Jungkook almost fell weak at the knees, at the sight of his boyfriend looking so delicious. "Fine! But we're just showering. Anything else and I swear I'm cutting your dick off!"

Taehyung just snickers, turning the water on, standing close to Jungkook under the showerhead. Jungkook, immediately feeling his muscles relax, leans into Taehyung, slowly using his hands to massage Taehyung's scalp. Taehyung groans slightly in Jungkook's ear, making the smaller boy shiver, but nonetheless continue.

It was getting harder to "just shower" like Jungkook had insisted, but Taehyung was going to respect Jungkook's wishes, and try not to make an advance towards him...just maybe a couple of kisses.

Like Jungkook could read Taehyung's mind, he leans up, pressing his lips gently against Taehyung's, standing on his tippy toes to reach Taehyung's height perfectly. There wasn't a drastic height difference, but there still was a small one. Taehyung melts into Jungkook's lips, the sound of water hitting them, and the sound of their heavy breaths mixing with the echoes of water slapping onto the tiles. Taehyung massages Jungkook's hips softly, until they finally pull away, a string of saliva following. Jungkook giggles, before leaning in to lick Taehyung's lips, "I love you Taehyung," Jungkook mumbles against the older's plump, swollen lips.

"I love you too Jungkook."

------

Music blasting from the speakers in the hall, Jimin (who was already drunk) stumbles into his boyfriend's arms. "Okay Jimin, I think it's time that we cut you off," Yoongi says, holding his boyfriend tightly, protecting the smaller from hurting or falling. Jimin smiles goofily, "I...loveeeee... you!" Jimin slurs, playing with Yoongi's nose, bopping it every now and then, cooing at it as if it were a baby. Yoongi just sighs, and sits down on the nearest chair, Jimin on his lap. His boyfriend was not in the right state of mind, and Yoongi didn't want anything bad to happen to the younger.

Jimin, who's eyes were dazed, hair was messed, nose was turned pink, sighs against Yoongi's chest. Wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, he pulls the older in closer, "I'm serious, I love you. And everything about you." And in that moment, Yoongi really considers that Jimin isn't drunk, from the serious tone in his voice. Smiling, Yoongi says, "I know baby, you don't have to tell me twice, because you show me every single day that we spend together, and I love you so much more for that."

The younger smiles, eyes sparkling with so many emotions for the older, and Jimin could name them all, but they all just linked back to love anyways, so there was no point.