ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Kai doesn't know where they're going and only followed his friend.

After a few hours of their ride. He recognized the certain village they went.

The Bangtan Village. Where their hidden allies lives.

They arrived at the mansion and was greeted by the security guard.

The butler took them to the common room of the mansion and after a few minutes.

"Taehyun! It's been ages!" Jungkook greeted showcasing his bunny teeth as he approached them carrying a small rabbit on his arms.

"Beomgyu! Kai! Welcome to our humble abode!" He said flashing them a weird bunny smile.

"Now what brought you here?" Jungkook asked as they sat down the couch.

He ordered their butler to bring them foods.

"We need your help..." Beomgyu stated.

"We have a lead with the Saints! And we could really use your help!" He added and then glanced at Kai who remained looking down.

"Kai's parents betrayed us... They made a deal with the Saints!" Taehyun said and Jungkook frowned.

"The Huening Clan is a big asset! Too bad we lost them!" Jungkook said in disappointment as he shook his head.

"How can we help?" Jungkook asked Kai.

"We just need to make sure that our friends are safe! We will take care of my clan!" Kai said and Jungkook nodded his head.

"We will update you with the situation!" Beomgyu said and after a few discussions the three returned to their penthouse.

To their surprise, the others are also there waiting for them.

They were carrying foods and more.

"Finally! We thought you guys won't come!" Yeonjun exclaimed when he saw the three.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyun asked while Kai was typing the password on the security pass.

"Ryujin and Yuna were insisting to come here! Besides! It's Friday! There's no classes tommorrow!" Soobin said and as soon as the door opens everyone rushed in the penthouse, pushing each other.

The girls prepared the foods while the boys had a conversation at the terrace.

The three decided to tell Yeonjun and Soobin the current situation. And they as well became worried for the girls' safety.

"We should keep contact with each other all the time! Or if possible we should stay together!" Soobin suggested as he watches the girls having fun preparing at the lounge.

"You guys should proabably stay here for the night!" Kai suggested.

"Lia can't! Her mom is expecting her to come home!" Soobin said but Beomgyu only raised a brow at him.

"I'll just call her! Yeah!" He said and avoided Beomgyu's glare.

*  *  *

"Why are you sulking here by yourself?" Yuna approached Kai who was at the training room by himself.

The girl sat beside him on the floor.

"I see that you don't drink!" She said and looked at the glass of grape juice on his hand.

Kai turned to her and smiled. The girl smiled back but then she noticed something.

"A-are you crying?" Yuna asked when he saw the boy in front of her tearing up.

"Yuna... If I tell you I'm leaving... Are you going to stop me?" He asked and there was a certain pain on his face.

"W-why are you suddenly asking this? Is something wrong?" She asked very confused.

"Just answer my question!" He said and his eyes were begging for answers.

Yuna sighed and took the glass from him. She then held his hands and the other his face.

"Of course I'll ask you to stay!" she said and Kai felt relieved. "Kai if something is bothering you! Tell me! I'm always here to listen to you!" She said and wiped his tears with her thumb.

Kai held her hand on his cheeks and rubbed it. He stared on her eyes for a short while and smiled genuinely.

"I like you Yuna... And I'm certain of my feelings... Is it okay for you to be around with a killer like me?..."

"Kai! I don't care whatever you did in your past! I know you are better than this and you never wanted this! And yes! It is more than okay for me to be around you! Because I trust you!" She said and Kai immediately pulled her for a hug.

"Thank you... Thank you for trusting me Yuna..." he whispered as he stroke her hair. "Please don't leave... I need you the most right now..."

"Is something wrong Kai?" She asked as they parted from their hug.

The boy only smiled at her and shook his head.

"Everything's fine!" He said and chuckled.

Yuna screamed when Kai carried her bridal style. He brought her to his room and locked it.

Then he laid her on the bed and laid beside her. He hugged her waist and buried his head on her shoulder.

"Let's just sleep like this... I'm really tired!" He said and Yuna couldn't say anything more.

She let him sleep like that.

She can feel his warm breath on her neck. He's already asleep.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.